Armani Privé Haute Couture F/W 09.10 Paris

Amazing! While the first set of pictures aren't perfect, they're fabulosicty is burning up my screen! the blue gown is my favorite by far!

The blue one makes a very robust statement. Very glamorous.

The hair takes away from the clothes. It's distracting.

My favorite look is Karlies.

How disappointing and hideous is this??
What a hot mess,so typical Armani,we've already seen these looks at least 250 times on a couture or ready to wear show from Giorgio...
This couture season is going really bad right now,first worst Dior show in years,now this...crap crap crap!
And another thing...STOP USING HORRIBLE BOBS!

it bored me, some pieces I liked but as a whole I feel like I've seen this collection 1000 times before

same old armani, same old comments... we all know we can't expect much innovation from him, so no surprise there. i love the collection, it's beautiful, some really gorgeous pieces. i loathe the cheap VB wigs though.

very golden girls circa 1987 lol

I actually really like this collection. It's similar to AP collections of the past, but it's not the same. Unlike the most recent couple of seasons, it's not the same thing recycled over and over again. Also, I'm digging the hair.

You gotta take Armani for what it is, kind of like Elie Saab, and you know what; I like it, for what it is.

i'm not a VB fan at all (which the whole thing kinda reminds me of) but i love this. karlie's is simple but the best for me.

some pieces are really nice, but i really expected to see somthing new,special or creative. Maybe this typical Armani collection is what Armani Privé should be and stick to.

Some looks are very beautiful, such as Karmen's first looks and Snejana's last gown.

Armani wants to sell his clothes, he doesn't want to simply use his couture shows as just a publicity stunt like many other brands do, so he doesn't send out things on the catwalk that his clients would never wear. Geez.

Very blah. Some of the suits are truly horrible. Some dresses are fine. Not couture at all: a few sparkles here and there will not make it couture...

^ Are you serious? People who say this is not "couture" need a major reality check.

is this HC?????? O_O
but wwwoooowww i loved it!!!, except for animal prints.

it is always hard for me to say anything bad about couture.
i loved that strapless studded or sequined (i couldnt tell which it is) dress with the big necklace.
but i will say it didnt make me misty eyed and excited like a great hc line usually does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"