Givenchy Haute Couture F/W 2009.10 Paris

Thanks for the bump! I'm dying(once again) :wub::wub::heart:

Such a magnificent collection.

With the exception of those floor-length red-carpet numbers from Tisci's final collections, I can't say I was ever horribly in awe of his couture shows, but there were definitely great moments. This collection has always stood out for me throughout the years. All the black numbers look slick-as-snot, especially the sequinned gown, and the hardware definitely adds a little punch to the outfits. Solid collection from start to finish, IMO.

With the exception of those floor-length red-carpet numbers from Tisci's final collections, I can't say I was ever horribly in awe of his couture shows, but there were definitely great moments. This collection has always stood out for me throughout the years. All the black numbers look slick-as-snot, especially the sequinned gown, and the hardware definitely adds a little punch to the outfits. Solid collection from start to finish, IMO.

YES!

This was truly a gorgeous and iconic Givenchy Couture show by Tisci. The show itself is a perfect example how you don't really need an elaborate venue to get the message across with the beautifully constructed garments and those insane gypsy inspired gold-embellished details.

I weep when I see such effortless splendour that remains so referentially, culturally-supreme and still so sleek with such masterful designs of days gone by.

(And GERGIN babe, the gold accoutrements are inspired by Kuwaiti Princess wares— with a touch of darkly heavy metal attitude thrown in. All my ME princesses were raving when this collection came out, as they should as it was a tribute to his ME clientele.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->