Givenchy S/S 2015 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Somehow this is try-hard and lazy at the same time. The girls don't look cool or tough at all, they look out of place and quite lost. Imaan is the worst, the hair with the terrible outfit is horrible.

The background is weird for a spring-summer campaign
This looks like a fall-winter campaign because of the background with all the leaves on the ground etc.
+ Did that 3th girl stole her dads motor? She doesnt fit the theme with a motor at all ... she looks 14/15 years old

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see Imaan, but I don't feel the shot. Mica looks great. And why they put the logo on Alessio's face? It's ridiculous.
Anyway, this is really bad...

Mica looks great, but why did they put the logo there?! Imaan looks uncomfortable, and Stella looks flawless!

This campaign feels like it should have three established models, perhaps Mariacarla, Natasha and Catherine McNeil to balance out the newbies, no?

+Tony ward

I saw another male model in this vid.He had beard But I couldn't identity him

****ingyoung.es via marcBarna

The video campaign quite almost similiar with Steven Meisel Dogging editorial for V magazine. But i like it!

I love the models and the pictures are great, especially Mica's one, but so ugly those Julia Roberts' pictures

EYEWEAR
6a00e54ef96453883401bb07ddf3c4970d_800wi.jpg

fashioncopious.com

Julia Roberts is kind of unexpected, but I like her pictures very much :smile: As for the other, well I don't like the clothes so I am not a big fan of the pictures. But they are okay

This all reminds me of Prince's Purple Rain movie.

Are they all looking to get baptized in the waters of Lake Minnetonka?

This campaign feels like it should have three established models, perhaps Mariacarla, Natasha and Catherine McNeil to balance out the newbies, no?

Yeah, MCB, Lara, Natasha, Joan, Kate, Saskia.. to me it are just kids with motorcycles. I prefer Julia's shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->