Givenchy "Very Irresistable" Fragrance : Liv Tyler

Belowen

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Here is one of the first pictures released - it looks ok, she looks gorgeous, but it's a bit plain :shock:

She looks so different! :shock:

That article is in Dutch,where is it from ? :woot:

Belgian magazine "Libelle" - trean! :woot:

:lol:

tijdschriften_nl.jpg

Isn't Libelle a Dutch magazine? It's *enormously* bourgeouis and boring, but I kind of like it in some weird way :ninja: (because it's so reassuringly boring) my gran has a subscription to it :rolleyes:

Have to agree with you all - bland and boring! I can't really tell it's Liv, she looks like any other commercial model in that particular pic. *shrugs* hopefully the other ones are better then!

aw they don't need to make liv look "different"! I don't like this picture...she's so naturally gorgeous, I don't see why they feel it necessary to make her look all "model-ish". :unsure:

I don't like it. :unsure: Like everyone else said, it's boring and uninteresting. It doesn't make me want to buy Givenchy.

Thanks for the pictures, Belowen. :flower:

I just couldn't tell it was her! If i hadn't been told, i probably wouldn't have known.

it looks like a xerox :huh: not so wunderbar :P
i would like to see morem tho' :heart:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Jul 18th, 2003 - 1:58 pm
it looks like a xerox :huh: not so wunderbar :P
i would like to see morem tho' :heart:
:lol: You're right. ^_^

If this is the kind of shot they were going to use, they couldn've saved themselves a heap of money and hired another brunette. You really wouldn't be able to tell who it is with such a pic.

I got the scan itself from Lovely Liv Tyler - the website..

I think maybe the quality of the scan makes it seem a little boring... But I do look forward to seeing the other pictures - just incase! :innocent:

hmm I like it I think it looks kinda cool, nothing amazing, she looks wierd though, may be to much air brush.

the photo's alright but the overall layout of that particular ad is a little kitch... reminds me of those psychic/chat hotline ads :innocent:

I thought that that was one of the images going to be used? :huh:

Originally posted by cedriceccentric@Jul 23rd, 2003 - 12:37 pm
Yes it's the pic they will use, but I mean it's not the final layout :flower:
Ah ok :woot: :flower: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"