Liv Tyler

LONDON, ENGLAND - SEPTEMBER 18: Liv Tyler attends as Belstaff and Liv Tyler launch the Spring Summer 17 collection during London Fashion Week at Victoria House on September 18, 2016 in London, England. (Photo by David M. Benett/Dave Benett/Getty Images for Belstaff)

Liv Tyler spotted leaving David Beckham's fashion brand launch party in London, England on November 17, 2016

zimbio

In London on December 21, 2016.

hdutopia.blogspot.co.uk

LIV TYLER at Brooklyn Beckham: What I See Book Launch Party in London 06/27/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

LIV TYLER Leaves British Summertime Festival at Hyde Park in London 07/06/2017

Aww, I miss her. Seems we hardly ever see her nowadays.

These were never posted.

Liv Tyler attends The Naked Heart Foundation's London's Fabulous Fund Fair on February 21, 2017 in London, United Kingdom.

38fvXET.jpg

GXLzF8l.jpg

zimbio.com

LIV TYLER Out and About in New York 08/20/2017

LIV TYLER in Red Magazine, UK October 2017

LIV TYLER for Triumph Essence Lingerie, Autumn/Winter 2017 Collection

Liv Tyler and David Gardner Are on the 'Same Page' About Family: 'That's Quite Tricky for Couples'
Liv Tyler is settling into her new London lifestyle.
The actress and fiance David Gardner made the overseas move a year ago with their brood - daughter Lula Rose, 13 months, and son Sailor Gene, 2 1/2, plus Tyler's 12-year-old son Milo William and Gardner's 10-year-old son Gray - and recently opened up to Red magazine for their October cover story about the process.
"I was really ready for a change," says Tyler, 40. "I will always be a New Yorker, but having a lot of children in that city is hard and the city's changing."
"And London's got so much to offer," adds the star, who lives in the Notting Hill district. "Most people at 39 are settled in their ways and I was just like, 'Wow!' It comes with challenges of course. It's been a big change for Milo."
For the Empire Records star, those challenges have come in the form of learning to navigate new jobs in a new home environment, while simultaneously being present for four kids.
"[Commuting for a job I got early on] was so good for me and David was just like, 'I've got this,' " she says. "He was home every night for dinner and bedtime, and holding down the fort. He drops the boys at school every single morning, while I'm standing there at the door in my pajamas, covered in food, with both babies in my arms."
But it's just part of life for Tyler, who in part connected with Gardner because they had the same goals for how they wanted to balance their work and home lives.
"We both wanted to have a family and children and a partnership and love," she explains. "Our jobs are high stress and high energy and constantly moving, so it's really just the family part we're on the same page about, which is amazing because I know that's often quite tricky for couples."
Tyler recently turned 40 with a low-key outdoor affair, surrounded by the likes of pals Kate Moss and Sadie Frost ("The idea of a big birthday party just made me feel stressed out," she says). And though she admits knowing herself "so much better" is "an amazing feeling," the star is still learning how to navigate parenthood as it happens - especially when it comes to organizing events.
"It's so tricky going away on vacation with so many. We're not the kind of parents that are gonna be like, 'You stay here and go to bed, we're going out.' We always want to do everything together," Tyler shares.
"But then going out to dinner with, like, 10 people... The babies need to eat immediately and then they're completely restless throwing food all over the place," she explains. "And the minute the boys finish, they're like, 'We're off now.' You're left trying to enjoy a glass of wine and your meal with food flying everywhere."
jen juneau for people

Liv Tyler attending the 'Gunpowder' preview screening at BAFTA on September 26, 2017 in London, England.

eqxL3ek.jpg

w62HAuL.jpg

7nz9hBT.jpg

zimbio.com

LIV TYLER Leaves BBC Studios in London 09/26/2017

LIV TYLER Leaves BBC Radio in London 09/26/2017

Liv Tyler for Madame Figaro China - December 2017
tHDUUQE.jpg

@_MagazineCovers twitter​

Users who are viewing this thread