Golden Globes Awards 2010

Oh look, An orange dress on an orange skin colored Samantha Harris. How nice. :sick:

I would've left out the bracelet on Lara. Besides that, the dress looks a little cheap.

i'm looking forward to seeing diane kruger and lea michele...
i think it's her opportunity to be recognized for her style...

The z-listers have arrived. Will Phoebe Price be there? :rofl:

Let's not forget about the nominees, too. Carey Mulligan, January Jones, Chloe Sevigny and Julianne Moore = fashion heaven. Other nominees are Helen Mirren (she always looks so good for her age), Rose Byrne (love her style), Vera Farmiga, Anna Kendrick, Mo'Nique, Gabby Sidibe, Meryl Streep, Sandra Bullock, Emily Blunt, Julia Roberts, Penélope Cruz, Marion Cotillard (don't disappoint me like you have been lately, Marion!), Drew Barrymore, Anna Paquin, Toni Collette, Lea Michele etc...

Diane Kruger will be there because we all know that she just loves events (and of course, she's there to give Inglourious Basterds a bit of support). Hopefully Melanie Laurent will be there, too.

Oh and it's raining? When was the last time it has rained during the Golden Globes? It always happens at the BAFTAs, but that's London. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The z-listers have arrived. Will Phoebe Price be there? :rofl:

Let's not forget about the nominees, too. Carey Mulligan, January Jones, Chloe Sevigny and Julianne Moore = fashion heaven. Other nominees are Helen Mirren (she always looks so good for her age), Rose Byrne (love her style), Vera Farmiga, Anna Kendrick, Mo'Nique, Gabby Sidibe, Meryl Streep, Sandra Bullock, Emily Blunt, Julia Roberts, Penélope Cruz, Marion Cotillard (don't disappoint me like you have been lately, Marion!) Drew Barrymore, Anna Paquin, Toni Collette, Lea Michele etc...

Diane Kruger will be there because we all know that she just loves events (and of course, she's there to give Inglourious Basterds a bit of support). Hopefully Melanie Laurent will be there, too.

:D:D:D:D:D
So true...

red carpet starts in 10 minutes...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Chris Colfer And Amber Riley Are On E!

Yeaaahh, I Love Them!!!!

Go Gleeeeeee

Lisa Edelstein arrived in a silver halter dress and Olivia Wildeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Olivia looks amazing in Gucci!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa looks boring

Oh and it's raining?

Yeah, it's raining! Look how stylish the people on front row look ^_^

51f01x.jpg

gettyimages.com

Talking about Z listers...

Vanessa Minnillo
95832886.jpg

Maria Menounos
95832907.jpg

getty

Does anyone else find Olivia Wilde to be a complete bore? She always looks the same.

Is Joan Rivers doing the red carpet coverage as rumoured? I hope so. Ryan Seacrest is so boring.

Oh and Emilee...that picture is amazing. You never fail to make me laugh. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->