GQ Australia May 2004 : Uma Thurman

It's like ever since she broke up from Ethan, she's been running around and talking about that the whole time and about being strong etc........ I just don't get the point, it's ok to be sad about it and talk about in 4 or 5 interviews, but not all the time and it's been a while now since the breakup.

It's as if she was promoting her "pity-ness" in every single interview (well almost).

I don't know how many serious relationships you've been in but a marriage isn't something you get over that easily. It takes years for most people to get over infedelity and divorce. Sometimes people get so blinded by hollywood gossip that they forget that some actors can have real feelings too.

Originally posted by banana@May 10th, 2004 - 1:36 pm
It's like ever since she broke up from Ethan, she's been running around and talking about that the whole time and about being strong etc........ I just don't get the point, it's ok to be sad about it and talk about in 4 or 5 interviews, but not all the time and it's been a while now since the breakup.

It's as if she was promoting her "pity-ness" in every single interview (well almost).

I don't know how many serious relationships you've been in but a marriage isn't something you get over that easily. It takes years for most people to get over infedelity and divorce. Sometimes people get so blinded by hollywood gossip that they forget that some actors can have real feelings too.
i haven't heard her say much about the breakup at all... maybe it is just me. i think that she has been poised and quiet about the whole incident.

^^^She has. It's the article writers who drag it into ever story- whether she comments on it or not.

She was interviewing on Howard Stern and he was just dragging Ethan's name through the mud- but she wouldn't do the same. She has been very respectful of him...especially since he was the one who cheated on her.

Originally posted by onehotgrrl@May 10th, 2004 - 1:06 pm
^^^She has. It's the article writers who drag it into ever story- whether she comments on it or not.

She was interviewing on Howard Stern and he was just dragging Ethan's name through the mud- but she wouldn't do the same. She has been very respectful of him...especially since he was the one who cheated on her.
he cheated on her. ethan admits it... i loved her being so candid on stern. and she has not gone into it like she did with howard anywhere else only mentioned it which so what if she wants to she can. if i got cheated on that way you bet i would be talking about it. it would be therapeutic. of course we wont know the entire story you never do famous couple or not but bottom line is he did cheat.

i think she is beautiful and seems like a neat person who has handled the press very well, being honest, polite, funny even and she did not drag him through the mud she even said he is a wonderful person and they had a wonderful time together and share children etc...

that being said she is BEAUTIFUL! :heart:

Originally posted by lele+May 10th, 2004 - 2:15 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lele @ May 10th, 2004 - 2:15 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-onehotgrrl@May 10th, 2004 - 1:06 pm

he cheated on her. ethan admits it... i loved her being so candid on stern. and she has not gone into it like she did with howard anywhere else only mentioned it which so what if she wants to she can. if i got cheated on that way you bet i would be talking about it. it would be therapeutic. of course we wont know the entire story you never do famous couple or not but bottom line is he did cheat.

i think she is beautiful and seems like a neat person who has handled the press very well, being honest, polite, funny even and she did not drag him through the mud she even said he is a wonderful person and they had a wonderful time together and share children etc...

that being said she is BEAUTIFUL! :heart: [/b][/quote]
not only that... but she is extemely intelligent. she is very articulate and so informed. it is always a pleasure to read what she has to say.

The picture used for the cover is not new, but still pretty.

She looks fantastic. I love Uma! :wub:

I always said that guy was no good for her. Bah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->