Grand Theft Auto IV

LUXXX

Reaction score
unklekarrlr__oPt.jpg

perezhilton

Yes, it's true.

Chanel's Karl Lagerfeld will grace the upcoming 4th installment of testosterone-charged video game Grand Theft Auto with his presence.

Ferosh!!!!

Uncle Karl plays DJ on one of the game's radio stations.

According to reports, Lagerfeld picked his favorite electronica and dance music and peppered the selection with some of his rapid-fire commentary.

"They (the video game guys) had written a politically incorrect dialogue," the designer said. "I loved it, [particularly] in a time when everybody wants to be so politically correct when they talk."

It was a breeze for Lagerfeld to put together a play list.
Lagerfeld says, "Music is part of the life of fashion, too. Through the famous sound stylist Michel Gaubert, I’m very much ‘au courant’ and know what’s going on.'"

Oui oui, mon amis!
http://www.perezhilton.com/

http://www.wwd.com/notavailable/dot...e=A&industryKw=issue&industryKw2=issuearticle

Yea, I pretty much have no words....

Karl is so influential, its ridiculous!

:lol:

that is funny.
i never would've made the connection...gta & karl.

He's definitely boomed! Getting cooler and cooler..

Hahaha I love this! I can completely imagine this, and Karl Lagerfeld's music taste isn't that bad either.

RANDOM, omg he is going to DJ, hahaha Judging by the radio on gta now, this i have to see

This is awesome! Now I'll have to borrow the game when my brothers get it :shifty:.

I shall christen thou, "Karlitos". Wouldn't it be great if Brad Kroenig made a cameo as his "b*tch"?

HAHA! Oh my dear Karl. I wonder what they're having him say on the script? Now even my clueless guy friends will know Karl Lagerfeld. He's something else, this man.

i think Karl really is beyond up to date and youve got to give him credit he is 69 *immature laugh* years old officially but i believe he is 74 according to official documents not that its an issue in anyway

remember that article from about a year ago where he said that he was "opposed to the idea of computers?"

hahaha...and now, grand theft auto :rofl:
karlito, i love you :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->