Great Bags Under $100

yep, it is. i think for a copy it looks pretty good tho.

kikidee said:
all from overstock.com.....and yes, they do have bigger bags than these 'lipgloss holders' on the site...

Adrienne Vittadini..$45...

I like this bag... I would like to see it in person though

ok.. I found it... I can't believe how many bags this Melie Bianco knocks off... :shock:

Rampage... rampage.com :ninja:

3819BLACK.jpg

4421SILVER.jpg

Kimkhuu said:
Gap

39.50$
ga290489-01p1.jpg
this bag is now onsale at gap.com for 24.99! :smile:
ga290496-01b.jpg

This one is only 12.99 at the gap!
Only 24.99 at gap.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Marc by Marc Jacobs - 94$
p10722920_ph_althero_Klondike_Blue.jpg

Marc by Marc Jacobs - 99$
p10722963_ph_hero.jpg

eluxury.com

i checked out eluxury and they have A LOT of Marc stuff marked down! Yay!

^ I have that bag and I love it. It's nice and big and can fit lots of my junk. :D

If anyone wants that bag (or any other Loop NYC bags) I recommend seller "safetycards" on ebay. She sells a ton of Loop stuff for cheaper than you'll find it anywhere else, including that bag for $22.99. I've bought a few things from her and have been very pleased. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
just wanted to post and say that my Pistachio Melie Bianco just came a few minutes ago and i LOVE it :D :D i think i'm going to go out shopping just so i can go carry it :smile: the material, while not real leather, is really really soft, and the color is perfect-a nice pretty light green-the perfect pistachio color. it's really big too, can fit lots of stuff, but when i put some stuff in it, tighten it up, and sling it over my shoulder, it hangs and drapes nicely and doesnt look all huge or anything. i couldnt be happier with it :smile: i only wish Melie Bianco made the smaller version too, if they did, i'd get a yellow one in a heartbeat. but i do think pistachio is the best color :smile: hehee i'm all smiles now :smile::smile::smile:

i'll try to post some pics up soon :flower:

Fantastic thread! I love buying handbags and purses on the cheap, 'cause that's all the more different ones I can buy for different outfits. :smile:

Earlier the bronzy slouch bag was posted, but I think it deserves a re-post w/ a different pic:

472030148f.jpg
$26.50, and ADORABLE!

Also, I've found Nine West to be one of my favorite cheap alternatives. I've always found their products to be durable:
$69, $37.49 on sale :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adspttsa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->