Great Bags Under $100

All-wovendoctorbag.jpg

Shopintuition.com

handbaglover said:
Is there a website for these shop suey boutique bags?

Yes! it's shopsueyboutique.com. I just started a thread about affordable bags and was directed to this one. Love their stuff. If you like that site you'll probably like aboutattitude.com as well. I did. :heart: :D

aboutattitude.com

mbpaisleyred.jpg
melie bianco bulga ripoff $58

pewter2048.jpg
Besso Metallic Leather Messenger Hobo-Pewter
$99 Also in gold

chinesebucketblack.jpg

Bucket Bag-Black
$42 Also in green and pink

2119g.jpg

Cargo Tote/Handbag-Gold Metallic
$35 also in pewter and silver

chinesechainblack.jpg
Chain Hobo Bag-Black
$42

hcclassicstrawblue.jpg

Classic Straw Buckle Bag-Blue
$18 also in green and pink

hananelcoppercombo.jpg

Copper Hobo and Wallet Combo
$45

hananelcopperbag.jpg

Copper Hobo Bag
$35

ss60542g.jpg

Designer Inspired Canvas Tote-Green
$42 also in orange

wcmxlgold.jpg

Extra Large Metallic Hobo Bag-Gold
$59

ss60409bl.jpg

Flap Over Hobo-Black
$45

2124g.jpg

Gold Metallic Handbag
$35

greenmetallic.jpg

Green Metallic Hobo Bag
$28

fasexppeachsj03.jpg

Hobo/Messenger Bag-Peach
$24

mbstudblack.jpg

Jessica Style! Melie Bianco Studded Saddle Bag-Black
$58 also in brown and white

thats all for now.

I need your help!

Hey girls! Thanks for all the cute ideas for under-100 bags. Can you help me out though? I want to get one of these bags but I can't decide :cry: . I figured this thread is the best place to ask.
This one (aqua is my favorite color)
mbpaisleyaqua.jpg

or this one (would match more outfits maybe?)
mbsilvershopper.jpg

Thank you so much if anyone gives input! Awesome thread!!!:flower: :D

P.S. I noticed the "this vs. that" thread but everyone is talking about expensive bags in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
have you done a census of your wardrobe and picked out what you could wear with each purse

masquerade said:
have you done a census of your wardrobe and picked out what you could wear with each purse

Yeah. And they would both work well. That's why I can't decide. Which do you like better? I love aqua so much. I have a lot of different shades of it in my wardrobe. But I love the silver shopper too and silver is versatile IMO. Sorry for being so incompetent! The silver one is $10 cheaper but they are both pretty cheap so it's no biggie. The aqua one looks like it stands out more than the silver, but then if those bulgas are "so over" in a month then I will look dumb.:unsure: Metallics are in right now which is good, but then it also makes it very common. I can't choose. :(

pleatpurple.jpg

Pleat Suede Handbag-Purple
$89

Amazon.com also has some good buys, but you have to go through pages of crap

B0002T9000.01-A12R9XHF6IR1FX._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
:$14.99on sale.

i dont want to look anymore.

pinksatin, since both bags go with everything you have, I am thinking I will choose the aqua Bulga look-alike, simply because it's a much nicer design than the silver.
The silver bag somehow doesn't seem to "pop" for me.

pinksatin said:
Yeah. And they would both work well. That's why I can't decide. Which do you like better? I love aqua so much. I have a lot of different shades of it in my wardrobe. But I love the silver shopper too and silver is versatile IMO. Sorry for being so incompetent! The silver one is $10 cheaper but they are both pretty cheap so it's no biggie. The aqua one looks like it stands out more than the silver, but then if those bulgas are "so over" in a month then I will look dumb.:unsure: Metallics are in right now which is good, but then it also makes it very common. I can't choose. :(

well, if you want something that a lot of people arent going to have, id say get the fake bulga. i see those metallic chain handled purses all over the mall. i like the aqua one personally, but im not going to be carrying it.

also, with metallics like that, i have found that they get scuffed up really easily, and maybe the fake bulga wouldnt. thtas something to consider.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adspttsa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->