Great Bags Under $100

Thanks a bunch masquerade and chiangtsi! :flower: It looks like 2-0 aqua. I think that's enough to decide since I liked them both anyway.

These are all from Shop Kitten. The motorcycle bags are $33, and the hobo is $20.

Attachments

• th_BGB0627B02_Gold_L_0.jpg
    th_BGB0627B02_Gold_L_0.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 369
  • th_BGB0627B02_Silver_M_1.jpg
    th_BGB0627B02_Silver_M_1.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 379
  • th_NNBM160_Lime_L_0.jpg
    th_NNBM160_Lime_L_0.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 363
Definitely get the Bulga. I buy all sorts of colorful bags.. and I don't let the color of them get in the way.. If I like the color, I buy it. I don't own one black bag... they're all different colors... The aqua is so much better than that boring silver bag..

Luna said:
Definitely get the Bulga. I buy all sorts of colorful bags.. and I don't let the color of them get in the way.. If I like the color, I buy it. I don't own one black bag... they're all different colors... The aqua is so much better than that boring silver bag..

Thanks for your opinion :D ! I'm glad to hear you feel that way because I already ordered the aqua one. My last(/current) bag is aquamarine leather too. I think it's OK though b/c it's my favorite color so it's almost a trademark (I don't go all overboard on it though). Plus it's more "me" I think. The silver bag could be anyone's but the aqua one is one that if my friends saw, they'd think, "it's so Alice". Thanks you guys for helping me choose. :flower:

1199-1-M.jpg

What does everyone think of this?

I'm not really a fan of that to be honest ^^^ . . . I don't like the way the colors work together and the shape and studs aren't really working for me either . . .

I was thinking "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything" :wink: . Plus I am bad at decision making. I think it would look nicer if it wasn't so busy. Like only the green and white but no orange? To each her own, but I think you could find something you're more in love with :flower: .

If you're a quirky person and you dress funky, that bag could work.. but otherwise, go for something more universal.

I like classic but sometimes like fun looking bags too - I think that's where I usually run into issues on whether it's actually cute or just plain ugly.
But -thanks to everyone for their opinions..that's what this site is for, isn't it? ..

It's cute.. and the whole studding thing is very in right now.

If it's under 100 and you like it, I say get it.

Thanks - but you'll never guess how much I got this for!! It was on clearance for $18!! at Marshalls -got it this afternoon -can't really go wrong at that price.

hahaha.. Nice snag! Yea you really can't pass up 18 bucks.

I just got this Chinese Laundry bag from Nordstrom. I :heart: love it. It's only $25 right now for the anniversary sale they are having, but in August the price goes up to $38.

Attachments

• DSC01595.JPG
    DSC01595.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 12
what do you guys think of this bag? (from urbanoutfitters.com) ($58)

Attachments

• p170455c.jpg
    p170455c.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 5
  • p170455d.jpg
    p170455d.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 5
  • p170455e.jpg
    p170455e.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 6
  • p170455f.jpg
    p170455f.jpg