Gucci ‘Horsebit 1955’ 2024 : Hanni by Tyrell Hampton

I don’t think this even works for the obvious market they’re targeting. also, this bag is boring af (I did like a few variations from Michele’s era..)

"“We had already started . . . work on enhancing the brand’s attractiveness, working on exclusivity of the brand, the quality and the efficiency,” Belletini said."

LOL.

I cannot take these people seriously when they say things like that but then consistently put out embarrassing campaigns like this. You talk about enhancing "exclusivity", "attractiveness", and the timeless quality of the brand, and then you put out a campaign filled with GG Canvas on a K-Pop Star in an advertisement that is looks more aesthetically aligned to a brand like Calvin Klein Jeans? SMH.

The sheer desperation that emanates from Gucci right now is nauseating. They are trying far too hard to make this new vision happen to the point where everything they do just reeks of inauthenticity.

Add to that you have the design teams selling one vision, the marketing selling another, and then the CEO's and CFO's selling another. This brand is so lost...

Every new post they do should be captionless.

The bag is boring, like all these K-pop stars and K-dramas. The only consistent thing about this re-branding is that it is so bleak and dry. It's just so dumb...

this ambassadorship feels like a mismatch. Hani has a youthful bubbly image, yet Sabato's Gucci has a tacky, stuffy feel to it. Even kpop stans--notorious for their blind consumership--I can't imagine being swayed by such a campaign

you couldn't pay me to wear loafers with white socks in 2024..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foussman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->