be brought to you by the people at post-Ford Gucci. In her first
solo effort as creative director of accessories, Frida Giannini
has created a retro chic line of 'Flora' bags, inspired by an
exclusive silk scarf pattern made for Grace Kelly by the house in
1966. The collection hits stores in November. Sign up on the
waiting list now.

From fashion.net

hooray. :wacko:

how can they say what the IT bag is for next season. what if it's Fendi.

FeNdI

Can't say I'm excited, it sounds like something Gucci would've put out in the sixties, easy to sell, but nothing amazing.

The story of the scarf:

Grace asked Aldo (Gucci) if they had any flowery silk scarves. He found that they didn't, so he had them made and it became a HUGE seller.

:smile:

I'm a big Gucci fan - is there photos of the bag somewhere? Could someone please post a link?

I've seen these bags & they are cute but a totally different direction for Gucci.

They go against the whole Rock/Sex thing Tom did!

picture....need a picture...

there is no way some one can say it is an it bag untill it comes out, thats just hype

i guess i'm feeling the hype because i'm dyyying to see them... as well as the rest of the post-tom ford collection.

i saw a pair of shoes in the fabric (in Bazaar?) and have seen some of the new bag shapes...so i just put them together.

i like it(i think?) :wink:

is it ivory with little multi coloured flowers?...

if it's what i remember...then i think i know it from ages ago...

cool...good idea... :D B)

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Sep 8 2004, 08:23 PM
there is no way some one can say it is an it bag untill it comes out, thats just hype
[snapback]359967[/snapback]​

I have definately seen the bag in an article- I can't remember where or when, but I do remember they had bamboo handles & come in an aqua kind of colour with flowers as well. It isn't just hype...

I'll try & do a search..

Originally posted by pinkfairy@Sep 8 2004, 10:09 PM
I have definately seen the bag in an article- I can't remember where or when, but I do remember they had bamboo handles & come in an aqua kind of colour with flowers as well. It isn't just hype...

I'll try & do a search..
[snapback]360158[/snapback]​

Sorry. I misread your post for some reason & thought you were saying, they aren't releasing a bag... :flower:

Anyways here is a picture of a version of the bag that features swarovski crystals & chain handles...

flora.jpg

ooh love the print to death!!! however I think there is a post somewhere else about this because I remember reading about this awhile back...

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Sep 8 2004, 11:52 PM
That's one of the most hideous things I've seen in a while. :sick:
[snapback]360373[/snapback]​

i concurr

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"