Gucci Large Boston Bag

brian

Reaction score
i'm not sure if any of you have been watching the simple life recently, but paris hilton's been carrying this awesome gucci bag in nearly every episode... can any of you identify it for me please? what's the name of it? what season is it from? how much did it retail for?

i know for sure it's not available anymore..i've checked gucci.com and other websites to no avail, but i'm really interested in locating one. i know for sure they came in white like paris', and in black.

thanks guys! :flower:

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gucci

Thats the Gucci Large Boston Bag

Not sure what season its from, but its gorgeous *sigh*

Indeed that is the Large Boston Bag. You can purchase it from Neiman Marcus for 1,250 but it's in black.
NMV3238_mp.jpg

You can also purchase a smaller, but similiar bag for 595 from Saks.
E0442151877975_79a81.jpg

thank you SO much guys... potc, the large in black is the exact one i'm looking for..... i really don't like that the gg on it is pink though :yuk:

brian said:
thank you SO much guys... potc, the large in black is the exact one i'm looking for..... i really don't like that the gg on it is pink though :yuk:

Try calling the store or checking an outlet store...I hope this helps:flower:

The white one that Paris Hilton has was from last season. Gucci's Boston bag this season has the GG's in pink, but I was told that the gold GGs could be special ordered.

dgie said:
The white one that Paris Hilton has was from last season. Gucci's Boston bag this season has the GG's in pink, but I was told that the gold GGs could be special ordered.
thanks for informing me of this :flower:... and i think i just may order the black large boston with the monogram in gold.

brian i think they still have it in white at either saks or neimans online (check under the classic handbags categories)!! i have this bag and i love it... i use it for school. its sturdy and its beauuutiful. if you get the white, i cant stress enough to get it treated. i was hesitant cuz i didnt want to alter the leather but they did a fab job on mine and it feels and looks exactly the same, perhaps just a lil bit softer... i can hardly tell. i've marked it up so many times and all i have to do is rub it off with my fingers and it looks as good as new. good luck!

btw its also perfect as a carryon for traveling...fits perfectly underneath the seat

Its from last season (Fall/Winter 04-05), they're pretty nice I saw them at the Gucci store in late December, so they would likely have them in stock (likely the sale section where all previous season is).

I love Gucci, no matter what it is, if it's last season by one day, it's like 50% off.

^ some gucci things never get marked down... they just keep 'em around. like neimans or saks, instead of marking them down with the rest of the sale items, they just put it in the classics section

^ I was talking about the Gucci store, they have a whole wall full of sale items (all are very stylish and wearable).

Diorling said:
^ I was talking about the Gucci store, they have a whole wall full of sale items (all are very stylish and wearable).

Which Gucci store are you referring to? I was just in the Bev Hills store and I didn't see anything on sale.

I have the smaller version of the Boston bag in black w/ the gold GG :heart:

attachment.php

Alejandro said:
I have the smaller version of the Boston bag in black w/ the gold GG :heart:

attachment.php

I love it!!!! What season is that from?

It's the same season from the white Boston Bag that Paris is wearing... I remember seeing it next to mine when I bought it... they had it in green and purple also :heart:

Paris's particular one is from last season, it *was* available on Gucci.com but is no longer there.

aww ale, i bought that bag but returned it cuz it was just sitting there... i still love it though :cry: :heart:

dgie said:
Which Gucci store are you referring to? I was just in the Bev Hills store and I didn't see anything on sale.

The one in Tysons Corner Virginia, thiers is decently sized and the low-traffic may be one of the reasons they have more sale items, there is a whole wall dedicated to the sale items.

Alejandro said:
It's the same season from the white Boston Bag that Paris is wearing... I remember seeing it next to mine when I bought it... they had it in green and purple also :heart:

Thanks!! Do you remember the name of the one you have? Yours looks more rectangular than the Boston bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balazsmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->