Gucci Large Boston Bag

This is the Gucci boston bag that I got earlier this year. Not exactly the blondie, but it is a nice shape and holds a lot of stuff. It does remind me a lot of my Speedy though.

i heard on another forum which will remain nameless...that the blondie will be making a comeback for a/w 07...i think the new name is going to be "snow glam" :rolleyes:...the big GG emblem will be in leather instead of metal. and i heard it will come in a HUGE size.....

i'm really anxious to see this!

^Snow Glam. Hmm. Thats an unusual name.

I also wonder about the leather logo. I think the metal is what makes the bag for me. A huge size is always a plus though.

authentic Gucci Blondie on eBay # 180147754761 but priced very high and way over the original price but it is a collectible and if in good condition someone will pay it. There was another one listed recently but it was filthy

^^^BLL, how do you like the new glam bowlers??? The red/black/white one is killer, but huge.

That black boston looks great on you, PI. And very practical I might add. Roomy as all hell.

I still prefer the Blondies as I think they are more striking but the glam bag is definitely more subtle and understated looking. The red/black/white is wild! Seems more like a carryon bag size though.

^^^BLL, how do you like the new glam bowlers??? The red/black/white one is killer, but huge.

That black boston looks great on you, PI. And very practical I might add. Roomy as all hell.

I finally lucked out on eBbay and got myself a Gucci blondie!
Now all I need is that elusive white bowler....

^big congrats on scoring the studded tote! i have this color in the bowler style and i love it!

Hot and rare! :P I wish I could get hands on the bowler of that color, there is a tFSer with one. There is another name for the one princess imp has, Im trying to remember it. Good catch!

There are actually 2 authentic bowlers up on ebay right now!
One's a black leather with the pink GGs and the other is a purple bowler with gold GGs!
Sadly, I'll have to sit this one out, I just got 2 more bags and I don't think I should be getting another!!! :(

i have a gucci 2004 blondie on sale on ebay...it is in excellent condition, other than the g's being a little scratched up..how muc hwould you say it's worth?

u can email me at [email protected] thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->