Gucci Large Boston Bag

Alejandro said:
I have the smaller version of the Boston bag in black w/ the gold GG :heart:

attachment.php

biatch... :winkiss: :heart:
i like yours a lot, but i like the larger size more for myself. i can't wait to get one :wub:

Searching for Gucci GG Tote

Has anyone seen this Gucci tote in purple anywhere? Or have any ideas where I can start looking/phoning to find one? I'm not sure which season it's from, but think it might be from 2004. Does anyone even know the name or model number? I love the purple color & would even get it in one of the Boston bags with the GG or horsebit if those were ever made in the purple leather. I hope the pic shows up okay, it's a scan from a magazine. Thanks for any help!

I have spent so much time hunting this bag down! It's totally sold out. :( There aren't any stores (including Gucci, Neimans, Saks, etc.) who have this bag in stock. I even checked the outlets. It's from the fall/winter 2004 collection and came in green, purple and black. It's called the Blondie bag.

I have that bag in black... it's a hard bag to find, and I got it with a disc. at the Gucci boutique in Bal Harbour... you won't be able to find it that easily, and luckily, I have never seen one soul carrying this bag down here in Miami....

:heart:

Alejandro said:
I have that bag in black... it's a hard bag to find, and I got it with a disc. at the Gucci boutique in Bal Harbour... you won't be able to find it that easily, and luckily, I have never seen one soul carrying this bag down here in Miami....

:heart:

ive got the same bag.. (the black one that is) and the mini version... i got it last august 2004.. and there were only 2 left, i think its from summer '04. its the most amazing bag!! i'm tryiing to have my personal shopper from neimans track one down for someone from the board( i totally forget her post name!! sorry alilda!!) she said its next to impossible to find. it truly is the best bag for the buck!! and like you said, i've NEVER seen anyone w/ the same one.. i see lots of people with thhe shoulder flap one.. i love it!!

~Mandy

that bag is the boston bag... there's already a thread on it... i will merge :flower:

oh, and also, the bag isn't purple...it's black... :flower:

brian said:
that bag is the boston bag... there's already a thread on it... i will merge :flower:

are you sure thats the boston bag?? i dont think it is... unless i'm totall wrong but i'm pretty sure its the same as mine, and i believe that mine is not called the boston bag.

it is the boston bag, just the smaller version...not the large... note the photo of alejandro with his, posted above :winkiss:

brian said:
it is the boston bag, just the smaller version...not the large... note the photo of alejandro with his, posted above :winkiss:

sounds good to me!! :smile: :smile: i need a new gucci for spring, and there is nothing i like or that even matches this bag!! i'm having a tough time. i've already bought and returned 2 diff. ones. i'm spoiled by this bag!

brian said:
oh, and also, the bag isn't purple...it's black... :flower:

that would have to be some CRAZY light deflection to make a black bag look this purple....

attachment.php

wait, i'm confused...:blink:

the bag that paris hilton has (the white one) i've seen called the boston. the bag ale and papillon posted looks different, more rectangular...is that the blondie? i did a google search for both, and the pics i found were of the same bag (like paris')

now i really want one too!!

Brian, they had this bag on Bluefly a few weeks ago, 30 or 40% off (the white one paris is carrying). I also own it, I got it from Saks during its current season. I fell in love with it, when I saw Lohan carrying one last fall. I can't believe you're just now seeing it...and on the Simple Life of all places!! :yuk:

But it is lovely, and fun to carry. Very summery.

aw too bad they dont have it on bluefly anymore! =( i havent bought anything from there, is it reliable?

so does anyone know which is the boston and which is the blondie??

don't know about the names, but the bowling bag looks like a completely different bag from Alejandro's/the lady in Bazaar (whose bag is in fact clearly purple). I'm 99% sure the bowling bag is the boston. in any case, they're impossible to find (lucky Alejandro!). and the SAs at Gucci are useless.

Yes, I believe meeyowsa is completely right. The bowler with the domed top is the boston, where the more horizontal-tote shaped one is the blondie. What makes the name thing so difficult is that neither of these bags look anything like what a boston bag should. Which ever one actually has that name, it is still a total misnomer.

meeyowsa said:
don't know about the names, but the bowling bag looks like a completely different bag from Alejandro's/the lady in Bazaar (whose bag is in fact clearly purple). I'm 99% sure the bowling bag is the boston. in any case, they're impossible to find (lucky Alejandro!). and the SAs at Gucci are useless.

It looks purple to me too. And yes, the Gucci SA's are useless. Half of the time, I know more about the collections than they do. :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->