Gucci Hysteria Bag

hm... I love the hysteria clutch! it has the perfect size and the leather is very soft... but in yellow or pink it doesn't look pretty to me... :yuk:

pic by me:

gucci1.jpg

the Gossip Girl cast is totally pimping the Hysteria. while it's pretty, it's nothing i'd go batshootcrazy for.

i saw the black python hysteria that georgina of gossip girl carried IRL. i loved the texture and color of the black pytho with the white underneath scales. :heart: i may be in trouble....B)
as much as i adore huge bags, the large python hysteria looked like a tote bag IRL.

sea, i can easily carry the medium one short handles over my shoulder....i am soo in trouble............:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
i just saw the new Hysterias in GG canvas (ummmm... no) and Guccissima (better..... still no) and the handles looked rather large.

my new python hysteria...B)

more pix in my blog.

Attachments

• python 2.jpg
    python 2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 10
The FW Hysteria collection has this new carpeted bag that I remember seeing on the runway, but it was red-themed. I really love the Hysteria collection but I think that this bag is gorgeous, especially the off-white theme in the ads. I understand the trouble with ornate-looking handbags, where is should really be offset with a subtle wardrobe, but the only real frill included is the pattern combined with the relatively tame Hysteria design.

00230m.jpg

67226_LilyGucci2_122_645lo.jpg

style.com, gucci.com

I love those carpeted ones... uh oh I might be in trouble too! :-)

chauss u have the BEST bag ever!!! wowww so pretty! i can imagine u rock this bag so well :smile:

seahorses, thanks.:heart: it is as light as a bal bag and has a lot of character. i throw mine around and it gets softer and softer. the white underside of the puython scales makes it really edgy.B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
worshipdeath
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->