• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Gucci Large Boston Bag

This is the Gucci boston bag that I got earlier this year. Not exactly the blondie, but it is a nice shape and holds a lot of stuff. It does remind me a lot of my Speedy though.

i heard on another forum which will remain nameless...that the blondie will be making a comeback for a/w 07...i think the new name is going to be "snow glam" :rolleyes:...the big GG emblem will be in leather instead of metal. and i heard it will come in a HUGE size.....

i'm really anxious to see this!

^Snow Glam. Hmm. Thats an unusual name.

I also wonder about the leather logo. I think the metal is what makes the bag for me. A huge size is always a plus though.

authentic Gucci Blondie on eBay # 180147754761 but priced very high and way over the original price but it is a collectible and if in good condition someone will pay it. There was another one listed recently but it was filthy

^^^BLL, how do you like the new glam bowlers??? The red/black/white one is killer, but huge.

That black boston looks great on you, PI. And very practical I might add. Roomy as all hell.

I still prefer the Blondies as I think they are more striking but the glam bag is definitely more subtle and understated looking. The red/black/white is wild! Seems more like a carryon bag size though.

^^^BLL, how do you like the new glam bowlers??? The red/black/white one is killer, but huge.

That black boston looks great on you, PI. And very practical I might add. Roomy as all hell.

I finally lucked out on eBbay and got myself a Gucci blondie!
Now all I need is that elusive white bowler....

^big congrats on scoring the studded tote! i have this color in the bowler style and i love it!

Hot and rare! :P I wish I could get hands on the bowler of that color, there is a tFSer with one. There is another name for the one princess imp has, Im trying to remember it. Good catch!

There are actually 2 authentic bowlers up on ebay right now!
One's a black leather with the pink GGs and the other is a purple bowler with gold GGs!
Sadly, I'll have to sit this one out, I just got 2 more bags and I don't think I should be getting another!!! :(

i have a gucci 2004 blondie on sale on ebay...it is in excellent condition, other than the g's being a little scratched up..how muc hwould you say it's worth?

u can email me at [email protected] thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->