• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Gucci Large Boston Bag

Wendy is the most ridiculous person on earth.
The bag is hot though. But she's really scuffed up the hardware :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
I normally have NO fondness for croc. I think because most of them look like old lady bags. But its so gorgeous in that color and that style.

I am SO getting this black boston.

$1690, Gucci.com
guc077w-154377_p.jpg

Image: Styledrops.com

^^Yah, I love it! To me, its the perfect black bag. I hated that style at first, I only saw the logo, was tacky and awful. I was pleasantly surprised at the black leather. :o Its not ostentatious, the details are small. And I can carry it everyday.

Would one of you be a darling and please tell me if this blondie is authentic??

320045981225 on Ebay

Thank you Thank you!!

I think its real. I always look at the font of the serial numbers.

Wow, that would be a coupe. I havent seen that bag in so long, lovely. She's asking alot though, it was $1250 orig.

It seems like Gucci is re-doing the boston bag with the double G logos for cruise '07!
I saw the black Britt boston at the Gucci boutique in San Francisco and I love it - it wasn't too loud as I feared most Gucci bags will be and I always had a soft spot for black bags with gold hardware!
I ordered the large black "Britt" boston as it's called for myself off gucci.com..can't wait for it to arrive.

In the meantime, here are pictures of the different versions of the Britt boston from gucci.com

Now, if only they'll re-issue the bowler bag!

DP_woman said:
I am SO getting this black boston.

$1690, Gucci.com

Image: Styledrops.com

this is beautiful bag!

DP_woman said:
I think its real. I always look at the font of the serial numbers.

Wow, that would be a coupe. I havent seen that bag in so long, lovely. She's asking alot though, it was $1250 orig.

ITA~the plastic piping is exposed out of the leather in one corner of the bag and they still have the nerve to ask for almost $1,500 for it:shock::yuk:

PrincessImp. said:
It seems like Gucci is re-doing the boston bag with the double G logos for cruise '07!
I saw the black Britt boston at the Gucci boutique in San Francisco and I love it - it wasn't too loud as I feared most Gucci bags will be and I always had a soft spot for black bags with gold hardware!
I ordered the large black "Britt" boston as it's called for myself off gucci.com..can't wait for it to arrive.

In the meantime, here are pictures of the different versions of the Britt boston from gucci.com

Now, if only they'll re-issue the bowler bag!

these are gorgeous! i'm hoping they'll come to their senses and re-issue something similar to the original bowler too:flower:

The new ones are OKAY, rather plain. Actually, they make last fall's look hot, and I wasnt exactly in-love with those.

I want the blondie bowler bag SO badly ... I suppose I'm going to have to scour through the aweful auction sites. I don't see why they can't just make them again! Aaaaargh!

^apologies, dear! i've 2 young kids:wacko:i'll go check them right now:wink:

Tiger1 said:
I want the blondie bowler bag SO badly ... I suppose I'm going to have to scour through the aweful auction sites. I don't see why they can't just make them again! Aaaaargh!

The funny thing is, when it was out....it stayed on Saks.com for SO long. It was on there forever!! I thought it would sell fast because Lohan was seen with it, but it didnt.

Do you guys think this one is authentic? Please see: 230093511965. THANK YOU!

Tiger1, I dont think that is authentic. The leather seems a lil too stiff unless it is stuffed and the past sales of this seller are skeptical. Would need to see serial number of the bag also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->