Gucci Spring 04 - Is Anyone Going To Get These?

brian

Reaction score
They're definitely a departure from what Gucci usually does, but I like it!
Definitely pricy, unique, and they definitely stand out.

100120895.jpg

100120902.jpg

100120908.jpg

100120901.jpg

brian are you male or female?
im really confused

mans name.......wants handbags :unsure: can you fill me in please :flower:

I'm a guy.

I don't necessarily *want* them, I just appreciate the fact that they're well-made and beautiful!

Originally posted by mikeijames+Jan 5th, 2004 - 4:06 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mikeijames @ Jan 5th, 2004 - 4:06 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lele@Jan 5th, 2004 - 4:05 pm
i just dont like those.... :(
me either...they look like leftovers [/b][/quote]
:lol:

the only one i really like is the last bag. the others.... i dunno.... i have mixed feelings about them. i like the bright colors and everything, but IMO it doesnt mesh well with the regular gucci logo background. :unsure:

yeah I think they are really interesting and I can't decide whether I really like the color combinations or really hate them.

I certainly want a horsebit,but i'mnot sure about those colors,I like the Fall versions

like those colors :heart:
and i think actually that gucci is slowly but surely going back to the roots with that dark logo pattern and the big buckles.

i like them :blush:

I think they would probably look much better without the yucky decor on the horsebit... :yuk:

NO WAY!!! :yuk: :yuk: :sick: :sick:
the color combinations throw me up :wacko:
just my opinion.

I think they're alright as spring summer pieces but I don't see them as very 'lasting'?... much too small for me personally though as I lug everything with me when I go out, but I'd imagine it would be cute to carry around in the spring/summer time with some essentials... they've got a warm weather vibe to me...which makes sense as they're for spring :blush:

Originally posted by unismuimui@Jan 5th, 2004 - 4:31 pm
the only one i really like is the last bag. the others.... i dunno.... i have mixed feelings about them. i like the bright colors and everything, but IMO it doesnt mesh well with the regular gucci logo background. :unsure:
totally agree :dizzy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->