Louis Vuitton Spring 04

Discussion in 'Handbags' started by brian, Jan 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leyla m.

leyla m. New Member

i was trying to give you insight as well :shock: . but obviously you like taking things to extremes.
    noone here really wants to know how much money you spend. and personal offence such as "sucky childhood" will not be tolerated on this forum :eek:rder: :eek:rder:

p.s. i had a fab childhood ;)

2. Missy44x

Missy44x New Member

3. lele

lele New Member

my parents do very well but would not even consider a 22,000 bag or even a 1000 bag at 18 and i had a wonderful childhood as well! the amount of money parents spend on their children in no way reflects how good a childhood is, geez is that a stupid comment.... i did not want to fuel the fire but THAT made me mad.

4. Missy44x

Missy44x New Member

Since the topic was about the LV 04 styles I assumed u were talking about them in saying "I just ordered two today!!!"

Anyhow relax...it's not a big deal...now be nice before I send u to detention :lol: jk ..anyhow where do these sellers get their prices from..geez 22 grand.. you can buy a car for that much lol

5. metal-on-metal

I agree, lele. She's made one ridiculous comment after another but that one really took the cake. Apparently, any parent that doesn't buy their daughter a $20,000+ handbag doesn't really love their child. Haha! How absurd!

And please, ashley. Don't flatter yourself. No one is interested in you or your family's wealth. How tacky to even bring it up!

6. luvbrands

luvbrands New Member

me too :angry: This off topic subject really bugs me.

I mean, I am the only daughter in the family, i basically could get anything that i want. But even my parents do very well, they woulnd't even buy me a $500 bag when i was 18.

Ashley, we people are trying to be nice to you and we clearly told you that we misunderstood. So could you please stop taking things so seriously as if we're attacking you?

I think some of the people here would agree with me that you're being such an ignorant and childish seeing how you response to the replys.

I'm a 21 year old and I also misunderstood about the part where you want or don't want to have a $22,000 bag.

Believe me, i live in a society where rich girls are around me and they don't even think of buying or having a $22,000 bag when they're 18. They, like myself too, are scared to spend so much money on a bag, especially when we haven't even work. BUT, just like eastendsnob said, if you already earn the money, then go for it..we don't care.

It's just a misunderstanding ok? :rolleyes:

7. luvbrands

luvbrands New Member

:lol: :lol:

I agree. That's just stupid. :innocent:

8. purplelucrezia

purplelucrezia New Member

:shock: Wow, I had no idea what was going on in this forum! :wacko: Personally, I can't imagine spending over $35 on a bag. Also, even if I had the money I would never spend $20,000 on anything- except maybe a car. I think it is just morally wrong and disgusting to spend that much, especially when people are starving in the world. The question of where you got the money is not the issue either. To tell you the truth, I don't think anyone is really that interested. I am getting the impression that you enjoy saying things like "I have lots of money, I'm going to brag about it and it's none of your business where it came from" (when no had asked in the first place) and then being "offended" when people have a negative response! Why in the world would you say these things if you know people are going to be shocked and angry?... Also, you can't expect to make any friends when you make personal and derogatory comments about people's background. I for one, come from a family without that much money, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate fashion! Ever heard of window shopping or part-time jobs?! Please don't make hurtful and offensive remarks about others and then become surprised when people try to retaliate! :lol:

9. luvbrands

luvbrands New Member

:lol: :lol: :clap: :rofl:

10. metal-on-metal

Now listen here, purplelucrezia! You're only allowed to be in these forums if you can afford every $20,000 bag in the world! If you just wanna look at new styles of handbags, go pick up a magazine or go to a store. Clearly, your parents hated you and you obviously live an extremely unsatisfying life.

11. lele

lele New Member

i agree with everyone and as i reread some of those posts i laughed more this time....people who want to say they are "loaded" that 22,000 handbags for teens is commonplace in their hometown, but then say listen i dont want to talk about my money make me laugh... if you didnt then why did you bring it up? i think i am the 5th person to say this..... no one cares how much money anyone has on this board. i mean I am a millionaire i shower in evian but listen i dont want to talk about it AT ALL it is just too sensitve. JUST KIDDIN! guess we can all laugh about it now.....

12. Missy44x

Missy44x New Member

:eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:

hope she knows this is a joke...

its a joke right? :blink:

13. lele

lele New Member

:eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:

hope she knows this is a joke...

its a joke right? :blink: [/b][/quote]
    of course !!!!!!!!!!

14. purplelucrezia

:lol: :lol: :lol: (And to think I was consoling this girl...)

15. purplelucrezia

:cry: :lol:

16. purplelucrezia

:lol:

17. metal-on-metal

Oh, don't cry! :lol: ;)

18. Missy44x

Missy44x New Member

Well ya never know nowadays..ppl take things so seriously lol :p

19. purplelucrezia