Gucci Watches / Jewelry

I love the Icon ring!! before I came to Fort Lauderdale, I stayed at the Ritz in PR, and I went to the jewelry boutique, and tried everything (OMG :cry: ), and the two lane Icon ring looks much better than the one lane ring... I also tried this necklace, but in yellow gold and leather chain

fw03_je_116362_J8CV0_9061-full-5.jpg

fw03_je_100895_J8500_8000-full-5.jpg

You were looking for this, but in a ring, right?

as nice as it might be i wouldn't buy anything simple with a logo

I'd rather pay top dollar for something with a little more artistic and creative

Yes alejandro that was exactly it . I like it so much because it is so simple and classy.
fortezza
I like logos as long as they are not screaming the brand name but is made with understated elegance.

ive seen the gucci jewelry in person and im really not impressed with the basic stuff.

its boring....unless of course you love logos!

Thats a cool necklace though Alejandro! :heart: THAT I might have to take a look at! :lol: :lol:

I have the single icon ring and I love it. It is simple and elegant why I didn't get the bigger ring is I have short fingers and it made my fingers look stocky....

I have very thin fingers and are short too... I recently got a buccellati ring and it was wide which wasn't exactly complementary to my fingers. Anyway, I think I might end up with the single icon ring too. B)

I don't like diamonds on jewellery. However I am in the same mindframe as Chanel when it comes to gems. No solitares, and the bigger the better. Not to say big as in rapper style but Verdura style. If you know what I'm talking about then you'll know what Chanel was referring to.

The cross is rather nice. It actually reminds me of Bally a few seasons ago. And the ring is pleasing, and fairly discreet.

NIKKA,

You will love it I get all kinds of yummy compliments on it... but it is subtle enough not to SCREAM Gucci.

The diamonds are a quarter carat in the ring (Single Lane)

18 K White gold. :wink:

has anyone seen the gucci snake bangle that was in the show??? its gold i think its absolutely gorgeous!!! and also there's one made by Anne Schofield... lol i wanna get one but i dunno how much they are??? any help anyone?? U can get a visual on the May issue of Vogue Australia if u have it on page 28 but im trying to upload the pic but bad scannerrr lol

Here's a larger pic:
SS2004-2.jpg

I'm not sure about the price and availability. Perhaps your nearest Gucci boutique can help you out :wink:.

Originally posted by elegantly_patty@Apr 23rd, 2004 - 3:14 am
oh why thanksssssss BrothaG kickin picture!!!!
You're welcome! :flower: It's from the Gucci site :wink:
The more I see these pics the more I love Gucci, it's really an amazing brand :wink:

Originally posted by elegantly_patty@Apr 23rd, 2004 - 4:23 am
such a shame the tom ford reign has come to an end but his era has gone out with a bang!!!
It's a shame yeah :( , but he definitely left lot's of pretty designs to Gucci :wink:

Should I buy this ? - Gucci Diamond Watch with Alligator Strap

Hi, I tried this Gucci diamond watch at a store last week & was soooooo tempted to buy it...really really gorgeous :heart: ! It's a quartz watch with diamond/stainless steel casing, 54 diamond totaling 0.7 carats. Dial is mother-of-pearl. Strap is alligator in burgundy.
ss05_tp_138950_J6670_1166-full.jpg

The store's giving a 20% discount off the listed price of US$3300, so that's US$2640. There's also a promo where I could charge to my credit card & pay it in 24-months interest free :woot: ...that's US$110 monthly. Arggghhh...these just made it more tempting for me :doh: !!!

is it worth it to spend so much on a Gucci quartz watch ? :huh: Would love to hear views & comments before I decide...thanks!! :flower:

It's okay.. not really my style, but pretty. Not sure if it's worth that much, though....

You may not like it in a month or so... I think you can wait for something better to come along. I don't like how the face is in the shape of the "G", something like that gets old after awhile. Oh well, if your heart is set on it, then you should just get it. But you'd have to like it very very much to pay over 2 grand for a watch...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->