Gucci Watches / Jewelry

PrinceOfCats said:
And why exactly do you want everyone to think you're 'old money' - you want a watch that says 'my grandad murdered more natives than yours'?

I think it's more a matter of letting people infer that you're not motivated by trends. I think she means that the "old money" approach is subtler and supposedly motivated more by quality, while the "new money" approach is very in-your-face, "hey check it out, I've got bucks!"

Not that I'd really know either way. I'm "no-money" and wear a $25 Timex, which I like way better than any of the Gucci watches.

As You Like It said:
Not that I'd really know either way. I'm "no-money" and wear a $25 Timex, which I like way better than any of the Gucci watches.

hey, i've got a $10 casio which I wear alot too! :mrgreen: it looks like a divers watch, but casing is plastic instead of steel. I'll post a pic if i have the time...

As You Like It said:
I think it's more a matter of letting people infer that you're not motivated by trends. I think she means that the "old money" approach is subtler and supposedly motivated more by quality, while the "new money" approach is very in-your-face, "hey check it out, I've got bucks!"

Oh, yes I see what she was saying now.

My mum wears a Timex (Easyreader!) as well...

As You Like It said:
:lol: I always seem to have the same things as everyone's moms!

My mum is a very practical lady (and I swear she's worn the same clothes, with the addition of a few suits, since she was in her twenties so it's fine!).

If it's any consolation you have the same Doc boots as my girlfriend ^_^

Diorling said:
My sister has that in the tank, she loves Gucci. I like it alright, I think it's more masculine than feminine and I think it's a little more mature (meaning for older people) than other Gucci watches.

I like this Bamboo one more, I think it comes in the gold which I like more than silver. Natural, black and white Bamboo straps (they also have leather and metal), all three $795.00

ss05_tp_105732_I1690_1263-full.jpg
ss05_tp_105732_I1690_8135-full.jpg
ss05_tp_105732_I1690_8131-full.jpg
Costco has these for $419.99, all the bands and colors but none with diamonds, they also have a GORGEOUS mens watch for $299.99 that I might buy. I love Costco sooo much, they also have Prada, Ralph Lauren and Celine bags this season.

Gucci Ring

I saw someone with a Gucci ring on this weekend and it was fabulous. It was the kind where the bottom band is stable but the top is mobile. The top band has Gucci written on it and a band of diamonds on top and on bottom. I've looked everywhere to find it or to at least know what they are calling it...any ideas or pics?

Luna said:
Sounds like one of those worry rings.... :unsure:

that's exactly what it was - I just can't find the one he had on - he said he bought it about a month ago in Dallas.

have you tried calling places that sell gucci in Dallas?

Luna said:
have you tried calling places that sell gucci in Dallas?

I haven't yet cause I didn't want to sound like an idiot in case I couldn't really explain it. LOL I guess I'll try that next. Thanks!

GUCCI worry ring

Has anyone seen, have info or pictures on the white gold Guccie worry ring? It has a row of diamonds on top and bottom with the Gucci logo sandwiched in between...it is awesome.

Gucci – Jewelry Collection

check thier new addition on thier site:
1.gif
2.gif

5.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

I am cosidering the classic GG ring in gold for my wife, has anyone experinced it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->