H&M Gets Cuddly

liberty33r1b

Reaction score
just found this on fashionweekdaily.com:

H&M Gets Cuddly
Limited collection to launch this September

Thursday, June 22, 2006

(NEW YORK) It’s a little bit Flashdance and a little DVF. H&M presents Harmony, a one-time collection, available at all H&M markets beginning in September. The collection is made up of soft, easy, feminine, and body-skimming shapes.
“By mixing leggings, wrap tops, cashmere sweaters and knitted accessories with tailored pieces and denim, Harmony reminds us that fashion rules are meant to be broken and that being comfortable is the key to personal style,” says Margareta van den Bosch, H&M’s head of design.
Made of cashmere, cotton jersey, mohair, fleece, silk, cotton jersey, new high-tech materials and micro fiber, the Harmony collection crosses the boundaries between evening clothes, at-home wear, and ballet, Pilates, and yoga gear. Call it “sweatshirt couture”: layers of tunics, camisoles, legwarmers, hoodies, cardigans, scarves, hats, boy shorts and pajama pants, in muted shades of nude, beige, pink, and soft peach contrast with darker neutrals, including charcoal, anthracite, grey, pigeon blue, and black.
As always, the pieces are priced to sell with dresses and blouses ranging from $29.90 to $39.90, knits from $34.90 to $39.90 and jersey tops from $12.90 to $19.90.
ANGELA GAIMARI

unfortunately, there weren't any pics posted with this.....:huh: i wonder what this collection would really look like....

I got a cashmere sweater at target once for like 27 dollars, so it's not that unheard of-

and it feels lovely to me- it's not a blend, and it feels the same as cashmere i've seen at saks-(though it is thinner/ more lightwieght)

:woot: I love clothes like this!! and for so little $$......

I wonder if this collection will be that nice....I sure hope so!!

this is a good strategy, instead of having one fashion event once a year in november, they are releasing nicer limited edition items throughout the year.

i found a pic. from fashiounited.co.uk

Attachments

• Harmony.jpg
    Harmony.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 351
here is the price range
Dresses: €34.90
Knits: from €14.90 to €39.90
Jersey tops: €9.90 to €19.90
Athletic pieces: €19.90 to €24.90
Accessories: €7.90 to €14.90

ooohh be good to buy for slobbing around the house .. cnat waite for pics

Two thumbs WAY down in my book. That dress is ugly-I wouldn't even wear it in the house, let alone out of it.

maybe its directed towards older women, much like j. jill and forthe and towne is

there are more images on the hm website, but you must be a member of the press.

i dont like the dress too much but im interested seeing what they have eg. sleepy wear.. heh or cashmire stuff..

Hmm do you think there will be huge line-ups? :huh: I hope the collection actually looks nice at those prices, so I can stock up!

mmmm, it sounds nice but if the rest of the collection resembles the dress in post #8 I am not impressed. I'll would like to see what the rest looks like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->