Haider Ackermann S/S 2016 Paris

i sadly don't like this.

on one hand i think this is how one would revisit punk / subculture aesthetics (unlike just putting the clothes that kids are wearing on a runway, a-la-hedi slimane) to make them fresh / modern, but on other hand it's just not interesting to me.

huge disappointment, although i do like the total black looks towards the end

extremely sexy. he seems to be moving away a bit from the extremely soft, drapey stuff and designing for a wider range of women

fabulous play with contrasts
tough and tender
stark blacks with neons and pastels
and those feather headpieces are fab!
really, he's picking up for ann demeulemeester...
another poet with edge.

I love it! It's very different from his previous collections but still very him. I felt he was a bit stuck in a rut, so I'm happy he tries new stuff and broadening his vocabulary.

I love all the pink! What's going on with the hair though, it looks straight out of There's Something About Mary :mrgreen:

Really not feeling the colour palette and the "shorts" and the sexyness.

I total love this collection, he is actually doing great with vivid colors (as he has done a great job in SS11,SS12) his unique sexy Belgian romanticism is the highlight of the Paris Fashion week, I appreciate about his evolution to modify the artery pieces into a beautiful merchandises without losing his root and aesthetic. This is my top 3 collection of Paris so far along with Sacai and Valentino. No, I shld better say there is nothing appreciated apart from these 3 names........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->