Haider Ackermann F/W 2015.16 Paris

marcBarna

Reaction score
Haider-Ackermann-RTW-FW15-Paris-6366-1425721958-mediumbigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

No Wayyyyyyy!
Not his type,this collection make me think of Chanel(In better way:wink:),but I feel nothing about those clothes

His clothes is super cool,those details are exquisite.Stunning collection

I smell a deep whiff of Chanel. Is this his application collection Karl? Stunning details and material use.

what a sexy collection. even more obviously sexy than his previous ones.
the details have me drooling

He really understood that he needed to shake things up and get out his comfort zone. He's been doing that in the last couple of seasons, and this time was an even bigger departure. Everything was toned down, stripped back, more urban and minimal, commercial (in the best possible way), but still incredibly cool and with that unique Haider spice.

I too see chanel...didn't karl say that he wanted Haider Ackerman to be his successor some day?

He drapes and mixes prints in such a distinctive way. He never does me wrong, it's always so cool, so luxurious and so unique.

wow....kind of feels like a tribute to the icons of antwerp,in a way. heavy on the dries patterns and i absolutely love the pieces with the jurgi persoons-esque stitching. the plisse makes me think of a.f. vandevorst. needless to say,it's certainly nice to see him finally moving away from the iridescent and metallic stuff of the last few years. this feels a bit fresher in the ackermann world.

I can't say I'd been wanting to see him use animal prints and all those traditional patterns mixed together, but I have to say he makes it work somehow! I like that it's a bit ladylike, a bit punk, a bit Victorian goth, and all very sexy and very Haider. Some very gorgeous looks in this collection and just really interesting as a whole. I love it ^_^

i want to like his work but it just doesn't look clean enough...it's too roughed up and i can't stand that about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->