Haider Ackermann S/S 2016 Paris

marcBarna

Reaction score
Haider-Ackermann-Ready-to-Wear-Spring-Summer-2016-Paris-7389-1443869966-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

His collections are always something that I look forward to but I'm not sure how to feel about this one. Saint Laurent feeling? The touches of colors here and there are nice but it looks cheap to me overall. There's a few looks that I like though, but it doesn't amaze me. I don't seem to find the richness that I usually see in his collections, the elongated silhouettes, the layering, the different fabrics, all done in a beautiful and elegant way. There's nothing new here, I feel like it's been done in a rush.

He seems to focus more on strong separates. I don't know how to feel about the whole thing. Something is off here.

I absolutely love it! There's just something ethereal and magical about this.

Love it. He's moving forward but it's still Haider Ackermann through and through.

It's definitely his most commercial collection and least romantic! As others, I also don't know what to say about this collection. It's not ugly, but a complete shock! Still not sure ifI like it or not!

He seems to focus more on strong separates. I don't know how to feel about the whole thing. Something is off here.

Me too. A few looks in the final part are good but all together... there is no *Wow* effect, pretendet to be with all this Punk style and looks but not strong enough.

It almost looks like Haider Ackermann by the Mulleavy sisters. :shock:

But at least Haider's separates are still impeccable. I just think it's been poorly styled.

Weird styling aside -- even when I break the looks down I'm not seeing a very strong collection this season, disappointing.

Many of the looks here could be developed into many collections... but I don't care, I just like it, the construction, deconstruction, styling, etc.

What happened? Usually one of my favorite shows of the season, but this one feels completely forgettable.

^ i actually hate his stuff usually but this is cool for me! i like the colours. maybe this is one for a new audience :lol:

not sure what happened here, it seems like Haider is trying to hard to get out of the box he put himself in, this collection doesn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
regbijs123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->