Haircuts / Styles for Men

frenchy...

http://men.style.com/fashion/style_notes/040606

that's what not to do :wink:

otherwise, i think men suit very natural hair styles when it's long, anything very 'trendy' can often go in the rod stewart direction. i think the best hair style on guys is long, layered and tousled - very indie but good. style.com has lots of runway pictures which may inspire you. i'm sorry i can't find any specific pics, i'm not expert on guys hair and i'd need to see what you looked like before i could say.

Current hair styles for men?

Please post pics here of current hair styles for men, preferably in the short and medium length category.

Just look at the Gaspard Ulliel thread. Trust me. You'll love all of them.

It ultimately depends on your face shape, as obviously it affects your hair style.

For those interested there are some mens Runway Hairstyles S/S 08 in the thread.

See post
#9 Marc by Marc Jacobs
#11 Narciso Rodriguez
#24 Gareth Pugh
#38 Juun J.
#39 Belstaff

I recently got a comb over a-la Dior Homme done. It's really comfortable for me because my hair naturally does that anyway (this was the hairstyle I had for the first 12 years of my life, it's just like my dads). I got it a little longer in the front than him because I think it's too severe that short.

*please remember to not quote pictures*

You know I'm thinking about possibly doing that. But I don't know if I'll be able to pull it off. I don't want to look too geeky.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, does anyone know where I can find head shots of male models on the runway? I can only find the full body pictures on men.style.com.

i haven't seen any detail shots in any of the well-known websites^
but you can register at thecelebritycity --they will have full-body runway shots but they are in high-resolution, so you'll be able to zoom in and see the hair.. every follicle and also every pore of their skin :wink:

Mens Hairstyles and Cuts

I thought id start a post on MENS HAIRSTYLESi have mid-length hair; but want a changeany of you got any advice?or anything in mind for me?post pictures and commentssorry if there is allready a thread on the same topic.if so would someone re-direct me?thank youmuch appreciated

My hair is really straight, the person who cut my hair said that if i damaged it with dye, it would become more shaggy and rough and woudlnt look so striaght

so far it looks better

Wow are you serious? I always hated how my hair is so straight. But I bleached/died my hair so many times and it's still straight. Maybe i got no luck :unsure:
I want to add some volumes to my hair and make it a bit messy like vincent lacroqchair

image credits to fashionaddict@flickr

55734velvet6122990loeq6.jpg

Hmm welll, if anything it didnt do that much. That was a few years ago so I don't remember exactly the turn out of the situation but whatever it was my hair is back to normal lol. It's super straight, I think as straight and thick as you could get it.

Right now my hair is really short on the sides and longer at front. Maybe it looks a little 80's new wave? Some people like it and some don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
^wow that's exactly how I want my hair to look like :D i think it would look hot on guys.
Arr i wanna get a new hair cut, now i should start looking for pictures.
This is gonna sound weird but anyone thinks Robyn's hair looks hot? :blush: yourbestfriend does your hair look like that?

Attachments

• robyn350.jpg
    robyn350.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 2
uhm, maybe a bit less so perfectly styled. maybe parted to the other side so the hair actually falls in a more natural way, instead of that look.

then again my hair looks like hitler most of the time so...

yeah i don't like her look either but i just think that hair would look hot on guys you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->