Haircuts / Styles for Men

bed hair on guys is so irresistable! :ninja:
mathias_editorial_cover0208_11.jpg

Scanned by Olgakorbut
dh4.png

MH
EddieKlint_PradaFW06-5NEW.jpg

facebook

ok.. their gorgeous faces might also have something to do with it..

If anyone is looking for to be a modern Morissey

MH

Attachments

• i-D_Apr08-1.jpg
    i-D_Apr08-1.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 8
  • i-D_Apr08-2.jpg
    i-D_Apr08-2.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 8
or have waves in their hair

COACD

Attachments

• NYIMG_00037.jpg
    NYIMG_00037.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 14
  • NYIMG_00038.jpg
    NYIMG_00038.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 9
Or prefer something like this

FM Agency

Attachments

• 070.jpg
    070.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 12
  • 072.jpg
    072.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 7
I'm growing my hair, I'm aiming for something similar to the bottom left part of this picture:
12-02-06_Gabriel-Aubry.jpg

Source

Hi there,
Anyone knows how to get that hair in the picture?
Is that perm?

sac0au9.jpg

Any my hair :
img0306custom2xs6.jpg

I think you're better off with straight hair. The wavy/permed hair in the first photo seems too 80's to be good. :flower:

Jem7 please credit the first pictures, it's tFS policy :flower:

does anybody know a really good website for mens hairstyles. I have visited lods, but they are all old fashioned and old.
I need something modern. That has recent updates

I'm getting my hair cut on saturday and want something different. I like the one that yourbestfriend posted. thanks :flower:

Oh sorry I forgot it.
But I can't edit my message.

Jem7 you can edit your post within 10 minutes of posting it. You can just make a follow up post and reference it to the post.. :flower:

I wish I could something more exciting with my hair. I have had the same boring cut for years. Short on the sides, tousled and messy on top.

My hair is so thick and straight with no texture what so ever, it requires TONS of product to get it to look decent.

Are there any styles that are for people with longer faces? I need to have sort of longish hair to frame my face, cause getting it cut short just makes me look like I have a huge head.I do like the cut in #123

^ Yes. I think you should go for that one actually. He has a longish face

I need hair inspiration.

Maybe I'll just shave my head again.

I need more photos.I kind of want my hair how Anja Rubik had it at Gucci (sort of like in post #123) but it's hard.

For one ,when my hair gets cut the woman wets it and it gets all wispy and wavy, making it harder to tell exactly what you're doing.I just really want it very very short in the back and have the bangs stay about the same because I was just going to push them over the side of my head like that one photo and then just hair spray it so it stayed.Bangs are fun but they get old in the summertime when they're constantly in your face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->