Haircuts / Styles for Men

I did.

I shaved my head.

BF thinks its HOT.

and I ran out of hair product...so it made sense.

this trend is incredibly inspiring! now i wanna shave my head too! gaahh
any opinions on how long is too long for mens hair?
I have crazy curly long hair at the moment;

I'm not a fan of long hair on guys. I hate that whole shaggy indie, rocker look.

I DO like when guys have longer hair in the front, bangs etc, and then short in the back and sides. Kind of that skater look

Im trying to figure out what to do with my hair. Ive had a buzz for years, but have grown tired of it. My hair is thick and rough which is a PITA, dont care much for the color either.

Here's where I am after about 2 months growth. A little gel which I dont like... it leaves my hair stiff and dry...

haaaaaiiirrrrr.jpg

I think I'd like something smart and shortish, but edgy to reflect my personality.

Do you have any reccomendations? Here are some styles I like, though will they fit me or not I dont know...

hairo.jpg

I wanted a robotic cut to my hair, but I couldn't think which menswear collection I'd seen it in . . .

Chopped my face in to see how it might look.

What do you think?

hairtobe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like Zac's hair here - I want it.

source | justjared.buzznet.com

Attachments

• zac-efron-nylon-guys-november-2009-01.jpg
    zac-efron-nylon-guys-november-2009-01.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 3
thanks vogue 28...so anyways hi you guys, I am new
Well I have a dilemma, i dont know what to do with my hair.
As of now, i have like medium sized hair on the top, upto my eyebrows, and very short on the sides and the back.

I dont know if i should get it cut.
i wanted something like evandro soldati or enrique iglesias type hair.
you know the whole messy "skater look"
help me out, :smile: plz you think it might look nice on me

C:\Users\illhaider\Documents\Dell WebCam Central\Photo Capture\20091117\125338.jpg

omg its not working here so i just posted it on my avatar, thanks guys

I know its a bit late, but does anyone know how to get the 'Don Draper' hair? is it even possible with curly hair? thx a bunch

I love Don Draper! I suggest a good comb,wet hair(I assume this would be good for curly hair has heaps of people in my school use to do that slick ponytail and they had super curly hair)+ lots of gel and hairspray. Well that's what I'm guessing.. plus recently a friend of mine did a similar do though he didn't have curly hair.

I know its a bit late, but does anyone know how to get the 'Don Draper' hair? is it even possible with curly hair? thx a bunch

This article from 2008 mentions the actual hair products used on Mad Men to create Don Draper's look. It doesn't say whether it works the same on curly hair, but I'm sure it'd at least look similar.

jonkforkarl1.jpg

mi1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Love Jon Kortajarena's hairstyle very much!My hair isn't this long at this time,but i want this hairstyle soo badly:P

source:yvymag.com / jon-k.net

jonkforkarl1.jpg

EDIT: Please do not quote images

Love Jon Kortajarena's hairstyle very much!My hair isn't this long at this time,but i want this hairstyle soo badly:P

source:yvymag.com / jon-k.net

I like this a lot. Any idea how to style it correctly and what product to use?

ahw,i just love these:

11357281.jpg
31028545.jpg
51507474.jpg
76695217.jpg
73578951.jpg
[/IMG]
93122002.jpg
[/IMG]
36406482.jpg
[/IMG]

[gq-magazine.co.uk]

Hey guys how are you all.
For a long time I had the Zac Efron's High School Musical hairstyle and then shifted onto classic parting but now I want to grow out of my teens as I would be turning 19 this year and I started my university in London a year ago and want to fit in so please help me what hairstyle I should go for, I have posted two photos, one is a couple of months before and the later was for the online makeover websites. I know partings are back again but please help me.....
DSC00465 (2).jpg
IMG_0128.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->