Haircuts / Styles for Men

Reaction score
I was wondering how you guys/gals feel about graphics? i.e. using razors and whatnot to make patterns in buzzed hair. I saw this in Flaunt a couple months ago and tried it. I thikn it looked awesome in the magazine so I tried it.

Changing my hairstyle, advice...

I'd like to change my hairstyle…*right now, its like this (see attachment).. and I want it to be like this... http://www.matrix.com/images/hairstyles/mens/style_13.jpg

So on top its shorter, and on the sides its also short, but I think I want to only shave it on one side, and keep it a bit long on the other.. will this work or is it silly idea? I have auburn hair.

Any advice or warnings before I make a possible mistake? :smile:

Attachments

• 115783247_l.jpg
    115783247_l.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 36
That's a very daring haircut. Do keep in mind that once you have it done it will take quiet some time to get it even again. But apart from that it's a very sexy
hairstyle. If that is the one you want go for it :wink:

I hope you dont mind me saying, I prefer a more conservative yet stylish hairstyle on men ( like the
one seen below).

Last edited by a moderator:
wow thats a big change. I surpose it depends on how much time u want to spend maintaining it. minutes ? half an hour ? what ??
will the hair annoy you afer time ?? your lucky though because you have short hair and short styles are great for experimenting with, because if it goes wrong a few weeks and its grown out.
I personally like it how it is but if you feel the need for a change go for it what have u got to loose ??

I guess the fun thing about this thread for you is that I'll eventually post a picture of the result... :smile: I will! I was planning to go on wed but I just learned that I might be visiting friends in Amsterdam.. so maybe it'll be for next week.. but maybe I can get an appointment thursday also. :smile:

seth, so are you a hair stylist looking for new techniques and suggestions?
or do you want suggestions for your personal hair style? in that case you should maybe pose the question in the 'skin & hair care' forum or i could move it for you?:flower:

Sure please move it for me. :smile:

Was wondering if anyone else has tried it/seen it/liked it etc. The second time I gave it a go it turned out awesome.

Blake Lively's hair..

Of course, it will take me years to get it to this length, and by that time, I'll have money for regular color upkeep. Then I can have long blonde hair. What do you think? I think my brown mid length hair suits me well. I also think extremely long, hip length brown hair is too Amish looking, no offense to anyone in any way. So it would have to be long and blonde.

Attachments

• BlakeLively.jpg
    BlakeLively.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 13
I tried to photoshop myself to have blonde hair to get an idea :lol:

Attachments

• blonde.jpg
    blonde.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 688
i dyed my hair a slightly but not very obvious difference colour today to damage it a bit, and it BURNS!!

My hair is really straight, the person who cut my hair said that if i damaged it with dye, it would become more shaggy and rough and woudlnt look so striaght

so far it looks better

yourbestfriend said:
My hair is really straight, the person who cut my hair said that if i damaged it with dye, it would become more shaggy and rough and woudlnt look so striaght

in that case, it sounds awesome... very edgy :heart:

colouring virgin hair...

I have not coloured my hair ever since I grew out a pixie cut so it is all my natural pooh brown colour (!!). I am getting bored and would maybe like to try some colour. I quite like this colour as I am considering going darker rather than lighter but I guess am open to suggestions.
mary_kate_and_Ashley_olsen0015.jpg

4.jpg

My colouring is not really similar to MK, I have hazel eyes, dark eyebrows but pale-olive skin. What are your suggestions? I hate regrowth though as well as upkeep (so lazy) and have no idea about high lights and low lights but probably believe this should not be tried at home from a bottle??!! Help please!

Hei wowandflutter, due to your cool skin tone, i think a darker colour might suit you just great, but taking into account that darker colurs are harder to remove from hair if you get bored, i'd say go light first. If you think blonde is too light, try a light hazelnut colour or maybe a dark blonde. The highlights and lowlights are a good ideea, as they are very easy to maintain and make your hair seem thicker, but don't try getting them at home, the result won't even compare to the work of a qualified hairstylist.

a request

i am going to have a haircut tomorrow and i really dunno what to do...

i wanna short hair,not too short(like a boy) but short.

can you give me some suggestion? pics? something that might help?
thanks...:wink: :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->