Hairstyles For Asian Hair

calisnoopy said:
i use crede shampoo and conditioners (the yellow container ones)

and I also use kerastase sometimes

I think we don't have the brand crede in Belgium...but thanks anyway:wink:

I think side parted bangs and layers suits the super straight and fine hairstyle.
Of course, it also depends on your face shape too.
There's this new hairstyle craze back in my country where all the girls are getting heavy bangs and really really layered down hair so that it's super thin. I'm sorry but i hate it so much. It makes all the girls look identical! urgh!!!!

where are you from micaela and do you have any pics to reference to so we can get an idea :smile:

From Taiwan if that gives you any idea...i'm off to find some pics now! :lol:
how do u post pics?? :shock: :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
on the picture, you right click on it, select "properties" at the bottom, and a new small window will pop up

copy the URL address (http://www.....jpg) and paste it on here and people can click on it to see the picture you are talking about :smile:

I hope that helps...Ive been to taiwan but not in awhile...bet its changed a LOT...just remember all the motorbikes and dust last time HAHA...and my dad saw a big rat =P

it says not authorized to view the page...

can you right click on the picture and just paste the URL address from the properties?

poo poo!!! i'm sorry calisnoopy...being the computer idiot that i am, i dunno what else there is to do until i find another pic! So sorry tho! :(

i need some opinions & help please =)

my hair is pretty long as of now and i have really thick hair, and since school is starting back soon i dont have time to blow dry it & straighten (i dont have extremely straight hair like most asians) so im thinking of getting a body wave (like mk&a's hair) and parting my bangs towards the side so it will save more time. what do you think?

heres a pic of me
http://myspace-383.vo.llnwd.net/00178/38/30/178940383_l.jpg

^ awwww, what an adorable picture!
I think getting a body wave like mk&a's hair sounds great! It'll definitely look good on you. What's you natural hair like though? The tosseled, i-just-stumbled-out-of-bed hair with a bit of volume in your natural curl is quite gorgeous too. Doesn't take too long either :smile:

my hair is so weird! if i just get out of the shower its all wavy but then it gets straight but not a pretty straight =/ if i sleep w/ my hair wet then its wavy but the top of my hair is flat! ughh i hate it. thanks for ur opinion =) i think im going to get a body wave on tuesday, i hope it looks ok bc i have thick hair. glad u like the pic haha its me and my best friend on my bday!

m4ryb3ar said:
my hair is so weird! if i just get out of the shower its all wavy but then it gets straight but not a pretty straight =/ if i sleep w/ my hair wet then its wavy but the top of my hair is flat! ughh i hate it. thanks for ur opinion =) i think im going to get a body wave on tuesday, i hope it looks ok bc i have thick hair. glad u like the pic haha its me and my best friend on my bday!

lol have fun!! you're gonna look gorgeous!! :flower:

I'm going to put some highlights in my hair and I'm not sure which color I should use. Can you guys help me. Here's my pic. I'm completely open to anything, color, should I trim my hair or not? Any suggestions would be helpful.

Attachments

• me2.JPG
    me2.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 3
:woot: great post! coincidentaly, im supposed to get my hair cut soon, and i dont know how to get my hair cut in a style thats managable? any recomendations? thanks :flower: i have thick, straight hair btw

Last edited by a moderator:
prada and m4ryb3ar...I have the same kinda hair type as you guys. I can't keep my hair at one length...coz it's really unmanageable otherwise. I would suggest getting some shattered layers in. Tell your hairdresser to REALLY cut into it and show no fear....alternatively, go to an oriental hairdresser and they'll give you a very good hairstyle. A side parting is also v. flattering.

susie_bubble said:
prada and m4ryb3ar...I have the same kinda hair type as you guys. I can't keep my hair at one length...coz it's really unmanageable otherwise. I would suggest getting some shattered layers in. Tell your hairdresser to REALLY cut into it and show no fear....alternatively, go to an oriental hairdresser and they'll give you a very good hairstyle. A side parting is also v. flattering.

thanks for the advice :flower: i was thinking medium length layers for myself ie: eva longoria

(beautyriot.com)

3256_3854_Longoria-Eva-04-4x.jpg

not sure how it would look on me though?

Yeah...that's a great hairstyle....very simple but it would your hair would manage better with it.

susie_bubble said:
Yeah...that's a great hairstyle....very simple but it would your hair would manage better with it.

thanks, im not sure if my hair would look good like that, so i will consult the person doing my hair

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->