Harper's Bazaar UK October 2007 : Gisele by Alexei Hay

truebluejen

Reaction score
Don't have time to scan it right now, but Gisele looks gorgeous wear this Bottega Veneta dress in purple, with a green background. Her hair is flying around and there's a very cool effect on the writing where her hair is!
00350m.jpg

style.com

She also has an editorial on body-con dresses, Valentina Z has one called 'World Party', Rachel A called 'Neo Classic' and Fabiana S 'A Votre Service'.

Leona Lewis (X Factor winner) has an editorial and interview, as does Tilda Swinton, which was shot just down the road from me:woot:

Another great issue overall!

Thanks for the info,can you please tell me who is featured in "Fashion Insider"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tilda Swinton! And another cover for Gisele.

Oh I'm excited! Gisele is totally sweeping up every aspect of fashion for herself!

It's a great cover! Very Gisele, I saw it today.

great cover indeed!:woot:
thank you, truebluejen!

Thanks for the scan! I like the cover especially the colors. Great color scheme and combination. However Gisele's hair could have been retouched so it doesn't look that "pointy"!

Previews:
Gisele

Leona Lewis

Valentina

Tilda Swinton

Rachel Alexander

Fabiana S

Lara Bohnic - Fashion Insider

like it...*(especially the green!)
thanks for the scans tbj :smile:
only thing im not sure about is that dress...looks a little...:ninja:

Thanks a million for alll the scans truebluejen but especially the Lara one. :wub: :flower: :heart:

The cover looks great as do the contests.

:heart:Love the cover, the dress is purple is amazing, and Giseles ed is damn sexy as usual!:D

Wow! Gisele looks great!! Fantastic cover I will definitely be getting this one. Thanks truebluejen for the scans!!

Oh my God, this is breathtaking! The cover! Gisele's ed! Thank you so much!

Now this should have been the September cover! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tamtam6363
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->