Hedi's N.Y. Opening Party

Originally posted by Erzébeth@Mar 13th, 2004 - 4:28 am
ahh, i keep confusing amanda lepore and amanda moore. phew.

apparently amanda lepore went to a party naked.. haha
she went in this blue dress as posted, this is a picture from the party :wink:

btw, Karl is NOT Hedi's 'husband' he's just extremely attracted to Hedi but from what i know, Hedi is playing hard to get, he's on a completly different beat himself.. no match for our Karl there :P

Originally posted by Christopher31@Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:49 pm
Thanks Lena! I didn't realize there was already a post for this... you beat me too it!

I would have loved to be at that party! sounds like fun... I thought the trailer restrooms were entertaining, haha.

Im surprised nothing was mentioned about Hedi's husband Lagerfield,... he is such a camera wh*re.

Christopher
I think that you have Hedi's book , ' Berlin ' , Christopher :flower:

If you think about it , it is really obvious where Hedi's interests really lie ( and incidentally those of his ex-friend , Raf Simons ) !!!

KIT :innocent:

Originally posted by kit@Mar 13th, 2004 - 1:40 pm
it is really obvious where Hedi's interests really lie ( and incidentally those of his ex-friend , Raf Simons ) !!!

:rofl: :rofl: thats was so on the point kit :zorro:

yikes! what a horriable guest list! at thia point i'm surprised paris hilton wasn't there!

the only one i can see there is gallo. i mean there is no better dressed man out there today (well hamish bowles also)

ps. sonic youth :sick: :yuk:

Originally posted by Orochian@Mar 13th, 2004 - 2:00 am
Even Anderson Cooper was there :woot:

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/3073739....BC86B7A4E23BA36

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/3073724....BD38D61D85B507E

*faints at the mental image of Anderson in a Dior Homme suit* :heart:
You mean the news guy?! That just doesn't make sense to me for some reason. He looks like a Ralph Lauren type of guy.

Which probably means one thing....hype! :sick:

Lena,I was thinking that too. Karl is obsessed with Hedi and not the other way around either!

Kit,indeed that's the truth.

Originally posted by kit@Mar 13th, 2004 - 5:40 am

If you think about it , it is really obvious where Hedi's interests really lie ( and incidentally those of his ex-friend , Raf Simons ) !!!
kit, could you explain a bit more? it's not obvious to me :(

Originally posted by Erzébeth+Mar 13th, 2004 - 10:10 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Erzébeth @ Mar 13th, 2004 - 10:10 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-kit@Mar 13th, 2004 - 5:40 am

kit, could you explain a bit more? it's not obvious to me :( [/b][/quote]
I was trying NOT to be judgemental , as I have said elsewhere here , " People in glass houses should not throw stones ! "

Hedi's book ' BERLIN ' is full of young German ' boys ' of a certain age and background - possibly of a mercenary nature .... Geddit ? Hedi loves tall and exceedingly slim boys and designs his clothes to fit them . Just look at his runway shows and models - they are ALL of a certain type that Hedi is obviously extremely attracted to in the sexual sense . ( Which makes Karl Lagerfeld all the more ridiculous for shoehorning himself into these exceedingly slim clothes .)

From the interview with Raf Simons in HINTMAG not long ago , Raf uses such ' lads ' as models and inspiration for his own collections of clothes , and it becomes obvious that there is where his sexual proclivities lie .

I read in ARENA HOMME PLUS some time ago that Hedi and Raf had a ' fling ' but it ended in acrimony , for some unknown reason .

As I say , I definitely NOT being judgemental , merely pointing out my own observations .

KIT :blush:

any Dior homme models there?
i want to be heidi's muse! i wish he could see how good i looked in his clothes

Originally posted by Acid@Mar 13th, 2004 - 12:37 pm
any Dior homme models there?
i want to be heidi's muse! i wish he could see how good i looked in his clothes
Isn't that your good self in the latest S/S 04 D & G campaign , Sean ? :flower:

If it's not you , it's your body double !!!

Originally posted by AniexDaffodil@Mar 13th, 2004 - 8:30 pm
amanda lepore was in Party Monster . . . am i correct on this?
not sure what "Party Monster" is all about -or if Miss Lepore was in it-
but i adore your avatar :heart:

welcome to tFS aniex :flower:

does Lepore have money?

what does she/he do?......and who's inviting her/him everywhere :lol:

Originally posted by kit@Mar 13th, 2004 - 12:12 pm
( Which makes Karl Lagerfeld all the more ridiculous for shoehorning himself into these exceedingly slim clothes .)
:lol: :lol: so true...i agree that he's the one who's obsessed with hedi...haha!! :flower:

party monster was about the eighties club kids, right...i didn't see it , but it makes sense... she does some modelling for heatherette, la chapelle, pierrot...kooky quirky stuff...up close, its really shocking to see all that surgery...talk about looking like an alien....when you alter youself like that, it definitley doesn't look human anymore...

Originally posted by Acid@Mar 13th, 2004 - 9:43 pm
does Lepore have money?

what does she/he do?......and who's inviting her/him everywhere :lol:
Miss Lepore seems to have the money and she's everywhere, a true cult figure and quite soft and girly met her -numerous times- in Paris, shes a real jet set girl :P

(she may be even get payed for just making an appearance you know, shes a kind of party diva, very eccentric :innocent: )

thanks for the 'party monster' input soft, she fits in perfectly :lol:

Originally posted by softgrey@Mar 13th, 2004 - 9:51 pm
when you alter youself like that, it definitley doesn't look human anymore...
:lol: Miss Lepore is pretty 'normal' compared to "artist" mme Orlane, shes the real alien

Originally posted by Lena+Mar 13th, 2004 - 3:23 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Mar 13th, 2004 - 3:23 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-softgrey@Mar 13th, 2004 - 9:51 pm
when you alter youself like that, it definitley doesn't look human anymore...
:lol: Miss Lepore is pretty 'normal' compared to "artist" mme Orlane, shes the real alien [/b][/quote]
i have no idea who that is :unsure:

ohh :ninja: pay no attention,
i dont even have her name right,
but i'm promising photos of a 'real' alien & plastic surgery freak ...

soon

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 13th, 2004 - 4:04 pm
ohh :ninja: pay no attention,
i dont even have her name right,
but i'm promising photos of a 'real' alien & plastic surgery freak ...

soon
:lol: ok...i'm waiting... :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->