Heidi Montag

Heidi Montag in bikini on Malibu Beach - May 6th
superiorpics

i think she's an idiot but she IS pretty. not that that makes up for her being an idiot or anything...

:blink: I think she's nice, but hose "new boobs" look to much biger for her figure...

hungry for attention much??
cause these poses look REALLY natural and unrehearsed :/

blah.... they did it again!

Just Jared

Last edited by a moderator:

awww... they're so cute, and they behave so 'natural', i could just puke :sick: :sick:

Just Jared

her nose job makes her look way different...i love there matching shirts. NOT

Is it just me or do all of the pictures of Heidi and Spencer look like saccharine senior high graduation pictures?
So contrived.
They want to be famous SO badly.

Her little "lol look how popular we are the paps are following us!" photoshoots are getting old - seriously. I've seen some pathetic reality tv stars...but that just shines beyond anything I've seen. YIKES.

I mean...HIRING photogs to make it look like you're famous enough to be chased around...christ. I can't even laugh cause that's so messed up.

Those pictures look so stupid, contrived, and ridiculous :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are engaged after dating for just eight months, according to Us Weekly.

The cute couple splashed around in the pool and got cozy in the jacuzzi, before taking a late lunch in their private cabana.

Later in the evening, Spencer got down on one knee and popped the question to The Hills star with a diamond-encrusted platinum band with a pink stone, which he purchased Monday at Ice at Brentwood Gardens

Said one spywitness, “She said ‘yes.’ She’s over the moon!”

May 22, 2007. Spencer, 23, and Heidi, 20, were enjoying a relaxing day at the Bacara Resort & Spa in Santa Barbara on Tuesday
superiorpics/justjared

For more pics click here

23f1744b2f.jpg

HEAD & SHOULDERS

And the thrills keep coming for The Hills star Heidi Montag and fianc é Spencer Pratt! The pair, who recently got engaged, make quite a splash during their romantic getaway Tuesday at Santa Barbara's Bacara Resort & Spa.
people.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->