Heidi Montag

She's so damn unattractive - I think her face could have done with some work instead of her breasts.

Does anyone have any pictures of her style from before her surgery? I remember that she had some cute outfits on The Hills... ahh, she looked so much better/more natural then.

^^I totally agree that she dressed much better before surgery and Spencer! This is the only pic I could find right now...it's not great, but I like the sweater.

Heidi.png

(stylebakery.com)

LOS ANGELES, CA - JULY 16: TV personalities Heidi Montag (R) and Spencer Pratt shopping on Robertson Blvd. on July 16, 2007 in Los Angeles, California.

gettyimages

She looks awful now, honestly. And the fake boobs are not working on her. I used to think she was pretty on The Hills, before Spencer and all that surgery, but she's completely lost it.

She looks so orange and greasy in those pictures. What's with Spencer holding a videocamera?? i want to kick that guy right in the scrotum.

Yeahhh, it's kinda hard to find old pictures of her online... but I unearthed this one at least.

normal_sdqsd.jpg

(heidi.soelite.com)

ewwwwww...why is she wearing just a cami--no bra--on the red carpet?

I like that pic, GoLucky, the dress is cute. I think her nose looked a lot better pre-surgery, too.

Spencer's eyes looks all dead to me, makes him look fairly dumb..

aww she looks cute in the silver dress with her boss, good ol' heidi! to bad the damage she did is irreversible. thanks for the pics! :flower:

she was beautiful at the begining of the hills but somehow she became vulgar... and she looks like she's ten years older at that ashley page fashion show... her face... weird...

I find it crazy how the paparazzi are taking their pictures and the magazines are paying them money when we ALL KNOW their relationship is staged. I can't think who actually likes seeing them pose together and act fake

:shock:Is she wearing the YSL tribute shoes?

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously guys .... Why are they soooo fake ?! Its like they're shooting for a mag each time we see them. Everything seems to be sooo calculated (spell??) and that makes them look really silly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->