Heidi Montag Calls It Quits with Spencer Pratt

^^his acticons explain themseleves
the hills was the worst thing that ever happened to that girl

^ you wouldnt want to know really.

not to long ago he called the cops on heidis mother because she was on their property, to see heidi i assume.
he insults her family and even his own sister all the time. on one of the recent episodes of the show brody asks him how his sister is and he was like 'i have a sister? i didnt know that' and not in a joking matter either, he was dead serious.
he has threaten holly, who is heidi's sister multiple times..

this guy truly is off his rocker.

he started rumors about lauren, who was best friends with heidi
he is just a really really big douchebag.

watch this season of the hills and youll see why hes so hated :lol:

Ohhh the Hills, I thought he was from one of those "idol" like shows.

Wow, what a nutcase. He needs to be married to someone like Naomi Campbell or Lil Kim. Man, he'd get r*ped.

:rofl:

god just imagine if he was on idol or something :shock:

he was on 'im a celebrity get me out of here' then off it, then on it, then off it :rolleyes:

heidi wasnt as bad as spencer.

the poor girl probably never sees her family because of him.
and unless her parents were neglectful, or abusive, i dont see how she can be fine with not having them in her life.
she seemed to use to have a strong bond with her family, and now her husband is calling the cops on her own mother ? and shes letting him do it ?

spencer needs to be put into a white padded room and never let out.
that guy is out of his damn mind.
and im sure heidi needs a lot of therapy sessions too.

theyre a sad bunch.
they really are. ^

i dont know. she doesnt come across as naive to me. it seems like she wants what she wants whthere there are morals to it or not. i mean we're talking about a girl who picked a guy over her best friend. that was the first tell-tale of what she's really like.

spencer was this A*S at first and after heidi he became crazy!

i dont know who is worse, but she def drove him kuku.

I can see it now...
Heidi films her "singles" show with that annoying backstabber Jen Bunney (who, by the way, has the stupidest last name ever and why do we always refer to her by WHOLE name???! why not just Jen? why is it always Jen BUNNEY???).
So they trollop around the singles scene in LA for a bit. Heidi has an epiphany (or her fake boobs just self combust simultaneously) that the singles scene sucks in this day and age. No man wants her for her precious intellect. Though maybe she will break up Brody Jenner and Avril because he would totally be up for that!
Meanwhile Spencer is trying to lure her back with his new found appreciation of crystals and the magic they possess. The spell itself involves some of Heidi's combusted silicone and his new billy goat beard merging with his crystals! *cue psychedelic music with Spencer laughing maniacally*
Suddenly they meet to talk in Spencer's Merc/bmw/rich kid car where Heidi cries and realises that she is nothing without Spencer controlling her *AGAIN cue psychedelic music with Spencer laughing maniacally*
So they get back together and then Heidi stops talking to Jen Bunney, because, let's face it, she wasn't even cool enough to get a more permanent spot on the Hills (which even Lo managed to do), so she is not worth the heel on heidi's lucite stiletto!

I'm putting my bets on people!!!

Apparently and according to Yahoo, Audrina Patridge and Lo Bosworth confirmed that it was a lie and that it was a publicity stunt...
I wonder how Heidi does not to laugh while leaving the Courthouse, seriously, I would laugh:rolleyes:

Publicity stunt....

I wouldn't believe people are still able to do it to catch attention.. :ninja:

^ my dear (how spencer says it..) This is the brat.. sorry, pratt couple..

They are capable of anything!

From growing fungus on their faces to attempting to look like barbie (and failing miserably! barbie is a legend! lol)

i was watching the After Show on mtv canada the other night and they said that she filed for legal seperation, and they even had a photo of the papers :ermm:

i mean, i can totally see them taking it this far, but really ?
to have a legal seperation, which might end up in a real divorce just to get publicity ? :unsure:
thats taking things a little far, and soon enough, no one (if there still is some people out there) arent going to care anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"