Heidi Montag Calls It Quits with Spencer Pratt

M

Magnus

Heidi Montag has separated from husband Spencer Pratt, TMZ has learned

23mvs3t.jpg

Heidi's rep tells TMZ, "Heidi is looking to move out due to all the fake bad press that Spencer controls. She's tired of it and is looking for a place and wants to focus on her acting career."

We're told Heidi -- pictured here in Malibu last Friday -- is looking for a new place to live ... in Malibu.

As TMZ first reported, Heidi and Spencer called the police on Heidi's mom a few weeks back ... so there's been plenty of turmoil.

A source close to Heidi and Spencer tells TMZ the tension in the relationship has been building for a while now ... "It wasn't just a sudden thing."

Now it makes sense ... On Tuesday, Heidi tweeted, "I am not Heidi Pratt, I am Heidi Montag."
tmz.com

Sources close to the couple report that Heidi became increasingly troubled by the fact that her husband, Spencer, no longer recognized her and often called the police reporting "there's this strange woman in my house."

--- www.newsfabricatedbyme.com

Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt Separate?

heidi-montag-spencer-pratt-separate.jpg

Heidi Montag and husband Spencer Pratt have reportedly split according to TMZ.

Heidi’s rep release a statement, saying, “Heidi is looking to move out due to all the fake bad press that Spencer controls. She’s tired of it and is looking for a place and wants to focus on her acting career.”

The pair was last seen last Friday in Malibu together.

Interestingly enough, Heidi tweeted earlier in the week, “PS: I am not Heidi Pratt, I am Heidi Montag”!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Heidi and Spencer splitting - YAY or NAY?

justjared.buzznet.com

Twit & Twat's Latest Publicity Stunt?

terrifyingthesetwoare.jpg

dlisted
Heidi Montag might still have one functioning brain cell left in her head that hasn't been completely shaven down by her plastic surgeon because it was too fat (but probably not). Or this is just Spencer Pratt's attempt at trying to kick Gary Coleman off the cover of People Magazine next week. Whatever the case may be, TMZ says that Heidi has galloped away from Spencer Pratt and is looking for a new place to live. That means Spencer can stick his crystals up his as* in peace now.

Heidi's rep tells TMZ: "Heidi is looking to move out due to all the fake bad press that Spencer controls. She's tired of it and is looking for a place and wants to focus on her acting career."

I think I feel you trying to care. Or maybe I'm feeling you trying to pass a fart. Yeah, probably the latter. If this is true, at least Heidi has her scary plastic monster face to remember Spencer by. Every time a child makes the sign of the cross at her, she can think fondly of that giant butt plug covered in flesh colored as* hairs.

And I doubt you're even reading this since you're still laughing at "focus on her acting career."

(terrifying image that most of you are taking as a direct threat via Pacific Coast News)

Last edited by a moderator:
sad....to not recognize the person you married or fell in love with.....even for people as shallow as them....

OMG thanks GOD she at least is smart enough to leave him, shes was probably reading us:innocent::rolleyes:

Part of me thinks it's a publicity stunt, and the other part of me doesn't care, I'm thrilled.

Twit & Twat... :rofl:

Anyways, Spencer looks like a damn fool with his beard. He should shave that ****.

Thank god, but somehow this has publicity stunt written all over it though.

sorry, but I don't understand why is everyone so happy about this. is he a bad husband?
(I don't follow news about Heidi)

Those pics of spencer in malibu dude needs to stop
I mean really...
Who wants to date someone whos tryin to impersonate michael douglas in king of california ?:yuk:

She's making a mistake. They were made for each other. They're both stupid, shallow, and incredibly talentless. No one in this world would be stupid enough to put up with either one of them.

^ TOO true. U read my mind!

I dont get why everyones only happy for heidi? shes as bad as he is, and plays the victim all the time. hes a crazy fool but shes the cunning one.

They are so bloody insane, they are perfect for each other! No need to infect other people with ur sh*t by splitting up please.

I cannot believe they still have the media at their whim. This is a publicity stunt... it's abuzz in twitter. Even Guiliana Rancic said that she knows it to be a publicity stunt from her AMAZING source... who is most likely Ryan Seacrest.

It's also very convenient for Heidi to be moving in with Jenn Bunney to start filming a new reality show... I wonder who is producing this show? for what network? my guess spencer and ryan seacrest are producing for either E! or MTV. Guess their 15 minutes continue...

Heidi Pratt Preps for "Best Summer of My Life" With Pal, New Show?

1275140683_heidi-montag-blog.jpg
Credit: Denise Truscello/WireImage

Saturday – May 29, 2010 – 10:12am

What gives, Speidi?
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have yet to personally comment on Friday's announcement (from Montag's rep) of a breakup.
As some decry the news as another publicity stunt, 23-year-old Montag emerged on Twitter late Friday with a cheerful announcement: "This is going to be the best summer of my life!!!!"
And an old pal -- and one-time Hills costar -- claims Heidi's summer plans are already in place.

Jennifer Bunney, who appeared in earlier seasons of The Hills, told Radaronline, "Heidi and I are moving into a Malibu beach house this summer."
The cameras, naturally, will be rolling: Bunney says she and Montag will be filming a new reality show. "“We're really excited to do girly things and show people who we really are and that we're really fun, sweet and loyal girls."

Bunney added that Montag and Pratt, who wed in April 2009, are not "legally" separated.
"But, she is moving in with me. It's just her being able to have some freedom from marriage and for us to work on our friendship and focus on things we want to focus on."
The new show will likely deal with Montag's marital situation, she claimed. "“The show is going to focus on our friendship, getting through things with each other like marriage stuff and boyfriend stuff."

A rep for Heidi broke the apparent news to TMZ Friday that ""Heidi is looking to move out due to all the fake bad press that Spencer controls...She's tired of it and is looking for a place and wants to focus on her acting career."
As reported in Us Weekly, many former friends and family members worried that Montag was isolated and "brainwashed" by Pratt, 26. The couple hired four ex-Marines to guard their L.A. home, spent $400,000 on healing crystals and shut out nearly all of their loved ones -- including Heidi's mom, Darlene Egelhoff.
Tell Us: would you watch a new Heidi show?
usweekly.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->