Helena Christensen

Wow those Bazaar shots are amazing:woot:, definitely have to get my hands on this issue, and the shots in #950 are so sexy:heart:, she is as perfect as she was 20 years ago its amazing!

cant wait to get my copy... i am slightly suspicous there might be no sub cover,,,

haha, if not the first picture I would think that she is cycling with her eyes closed...

^^Thanks for the Bazaar scans, love them

Finally here is the DD video

Thank you... I am not sure I like how Helena looks during short interviews... mainly because of her hairstyle which I think is wrong for her face as you cant see her eyes or forehead but the rest is just amazing and she looks great... other girls look amazing too... I think Eva steals the show with her interviews... she has such a cool rock'n'roll swager...
many thanks for posting...

Editorial: Lights, Camera, Action - The Supers vs. Duran Duran
Photographer: Jonas Akerlund
Models: Cindy Crawford, Helena Christensen, Naomi Campbell, Eva Herzigova, Yasmin Le Bon
Stylist: Camila Pola

MyScans

So in love with this editorial need to find it asap:DHelena in that Giles dress is pure amazingness:heart:

Helena Christensen On Why It Was Easy To Play a Wasted Rockstar

By Leah ChernikoffWednesday, Nov 9, 2011 / 3:51 PM
Helena Christensen was one of many, many famous faces at last night’s Versace for H&M extravaganza but no one looked better in that black Versace for H&M LBD. We chatted with the supermodel during the “cocktail hour” about her latest turn as a music video star in Duran Duran’s just-released vid for “Girl Panic.” While the nearly 10 minute long video featuring stellar performances by Naomi Campbell, Eva Herzigova, Cindy Crawford, Helena Christensen and Yasmin Le Bon as members of Duran Duran, truth be told we liked Christensen’s performance as hard partying drummer Roger Taylor best.
We caught up with the smoldering supermodel (seriously her eyes are distracting) at the “cocktail” hour before the runway show.
Fashionista: Congrats on your new video! What was it like to film?
Helena Christensen: I mean, working with Jonas [Akerlund, the director] was amazing. I’m a huge fan of his, so that and working with Duran–two really cool reasons to do a music video. You know, you kind of grow up with Duran, they’re in your blood. And then to work with a video director who is so innovative. He has a different vision and he makes everything look sleek and cool. It was a hectic time because I was only there for one day and the other girls were shooting for two days. So I had to shoot for 17 hours after a red eye flight.
As the Roger Taylor you hit the bottle pretty hard and you’re even wheeled around on a luggage cart for a while. How did you get into character?
You know when you’re in that space [after not sleeping]? It was good to be a little dazed. I had to act wasted which was easy to do after not having slept all night on a plane. It was a lot of fun. It really was. I saw the video literally for the first time an hour ago so I’m still digesting. I think Jonas did a great job. It’s different from what I thought it would be because there’s all the dialogue. I thought it would be like an actual video.
Everyone’s always so excited to see all of you guys back together again.
Well we’ve been back together again a lot lately, so it’s not even like it’s such exciting news anymore. But being with the girls for me, on a personal level, is very special. They really are special unique women. They have great senses of humor and great hearts and they did so well with their lives it really makes me proud of them because I’ve known them for 20 years.
Why do you think people are so nostalgic and still so crazy when you get together with the other original supermodels?
I don’t know. Maybe we shouldn’t delve into it. It’s probably better to keep some mystery around it.

fashionista

a1545.jpg

The SS ’12 Triumph Essence collection sees ambassador Helena Christensen becoming increasingly involved by creating a range of stunning pieces for the label’s second season. She has helped in producing three exclusive collection pieces comprising of a sexy string, a lacy bra and a body-hugging skirt, creating what we think is a desirable range of lingerie. Speaking of her new project Helena states “For me, it’s essential for a lingerie company to have a female perspective. After all, women are wearing these pieces and its all about what makes you feel good. And these sophisticated styles definitely do that.”
http://www.styloko.com/womens-fashion/helena-christensen-triumph-essence-for-ss-12/

Helena Christensen attends the Versace for H&M Fashion event at the H&M on the Hudson on November 8, 2011 in New York City HQs

tlfan.to

wow love Triumph advert... so glad to hear she will be doing SS as well...

again Versace vent ones are crazy... she looks amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TabooDresses
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->