Helena Christensen

thanks! it took them ages to upload the campaign... but better late than never;-)))

wow those polka dots;-)))

she looks extremely beautiful on the picture with Donatella...

I cant believe I missed this... I think Nov issues should still be available in London... no surprise her country homes is as amazing as her NYC flat... so glad to see her featured in the US Vogue...
Thank you so much for the post...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she still owns a countryside house in Denmark... cos I remember reading that Hoss Intropia campaign was shot in and near her house in Denmark...

^^Sorry I deleted my previous post when I noticed you had edited yours, it didn't make much sense with your revised post. And wow, 2 country homes and an amazing apartment in NYC lucky girl:woot:

Sorry if these are re-posts but I've never seen them.

Dépêche Mode 1988
Photographed by Benjamin Kanarek

http://www.benjaminkanarekblog.com

hehe, it's ok;-)
I love this editorial... it is one of her first major editorials... I think I must have posted this before but a long time ago...
a very nice reminder... really love it...

love the house it looks so cozy. Love her pool! the river thing is such a cool idea.

Cover shoot today with the timeless beauty Helena Christensen, @HarryJoshHair & #Gregory Derkenne. So happy to spend an afternoon with them.
Hung Vanngo' s twitter

Yay another cover for Helena!
Wish he told us which magazine:cry:

Wow great news... whenever she works with Gregory, the result is always something beautiful... I guess we will be seing the cover in 2012 which is exciting... Gregory works a lot for Citizen K so it might be one of the options... although I wish for something more exciting... as long as it is not Spanish Marie Claire that I could not find anywhere;-)
I kind of miss something edgy from Helena...
Did you hear the news that her portrait by Rankin sold for £20,000 at the charity auction... apparently there were some other portraits with Kate Moss, Lady Gaga, Barack Obama etc, but looks like her picture provoked some of the fiercest bidding.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^I did, apparently this was the image up for bid.
helenachristensenimage2.jpg

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbi...nsen-photo-snapped-up-for-20k-86908-23592784/

Though it is a very nice shot of Helena could you imagine how much more the auction would have raised with one of Helena's more provocative images.

vonpamerhelenachristens.jpg

Favorite recipe?
A good, hearty Tuscan pasta with lots of parmesan cheese on top and a lovely bottle of wine.

Last great book you read?
The Genius and the Goddess by Aldous Huxley. It is such an incredible book. I read it in a day and felt like a changed person afterwards.

Winter drink of choice?
Gloegg. It’s warm, cozy and gives you a pretty nice buzz.

Your Animals-names and breeds?
We have a bearded dragon lizard named Luna and a really old, grey baby hamster named Oliver.

Do you exercise? What do you do, if so?
I box, do some ballet and play tennis by the Hudson river.

Salty or sweet?
Salty.

Who inspires you and why?
So much inspires me. Movies, music and books more than individual people, though. Nature inspires me enormously too.

Pool or ocean?
Ocean and lakes. I love swimming in dark, cold lakes hidden away in forests. But the ocean, forget it, if I could I would live in there.

Favorite city?
New York and Copenhagen. I live in one and am from the other, how lucky is that?

Last great vacation?
Harbour Island with my son catching lizards.

Favorite tv show?
Spongebob, i-carly and Family Guy.

Weirdest job you’ve ever had?

How about my entire career?

Favorite restaurant?
My Mom’s kitchen. She is from Peru and is an awesome cook - my family is obsessed with food!

Favorite object in your home?

My home is stuffed to the brim with a myriad of objects. There are literally no free surfaces left and I love every single one of them.

Favorite piece of clothing?
A little rainbow colored Sybilla dress.

Favorite blog or website?
None. I never go on any. But I do have a secret little blog with my girlfriend called Frankie Star. I guess it’s not so secret anymore.

Something you’re scared of?

My mind, sometimes… and cockroaches.

Favorite record?
Oh man, that is impossible to answer. Just impossible. But I do love jazz, classic music and the 80’s. Dépêche Mode rules and always will.
At the moment I have TV on the Radio’s ‘Forgotten’ and Panda Bear’s ‘Slowmotion’ playing quite a bit on my ipod.

Favorite popsong?
Is Toxic with Britney spears a popsong? Sweet Dreams with Beyonce? Both songs are such guilty pleasures.

Your Ideal day?
On the beach side in the north of Denmark. In a bikini all day with my son, a great book and lots of food and wine.

Favorite gift you’ve ever received?
An antique rose gold ring with lapis, diamonds and a flower insert.

Favorite flower?

Leper lily and peonies.

Favorite scent (perfume)
Rose 31 by Le Labo or most scents by Serge Lutens. I adore perfume bottles in and of themselves.

Astrological sign?
Capricorn. Born on Christmas day.

What do you do for a living?
Photography and modeling.

Where do you live?
New York.

Your lucky number?
19. But it isn’t a lucky number, it’s just the most beautiful number I know.

What piece of art would you buy if you had absolutely no budget?

An Egon Schiele painting or any piece by Picasso. Both truly magical artists that continue to amaze me with their otherworldly talents.
http://loving.castorandpolluxstore.com/ladies/ladies-of-castor-pollux-lady-no-34helena-christensen/

@hungvanngo @HarryJoshHair Thanks so much 4 working on Helena Christensen for @futureclaw . Can't wait to see the pics. Heard it was steamy
Rene Garza' twitter

Not familiar with Future Claw Magazine but after briefly looking at their latest cover shoot with Cindy Crawford I'm definitely getting excited.

WOW well done you've managed to find out... I bet it was steamy... I've heard about the magazine mainly bcos of Cindy's editorial and I think they also featured Nikki Taylor... they seem to like the Supers... I only hope they sell it in London...

Absolutely love Catorepolluxestore.... the picture is amazing...

Thank you thank you thank you...

^^I did, apparently this was the image up for bid.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbi...nsen-photo-snapped-up-for-20k-86908-23592784/

Though it is a very nice shot of Helena could you imagine how much more the auction would have raised with one of Helena's more provocative images.

Haha... I know... I love this picture... I was kind of hoping to see her on the cover of anniversary Dazed and Confused bcos seems to enjoy working with her... anyway maybe next time...

Helena Christensen by Vincent Peters

Ive never seen first two...

vincent peters photography

WOW I did not know there was HB Kazakhstan... MY God this will be impossible to find;-))) Thanks a lot!

I've never seen some of these photos by Herb Ritts!

Sources: faheykleingallery & trunkarchive

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Filanga
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->