Helena Christensen

I think Michelabella meant her early ninies "wicked games" look. Although Helena' s eds during that era are my favourite I think the shorter hair with the bangs suite her better....

serlinassociates.com/#/sarahmaingo

That hair style frames her round face beautifully and I actually find it makes her look more youthful. Also she is so low maintenance that sometimes, when i look at her candids, I wonder if she even owns a brush:D So having more hair would definitely not be good least not in her day to day life but maybe in eds with a professional coiffing her.

Last edited by a moderator:
ah ok... I am not sure it would suit her now... but she looked great in dark long hair...
I think i agree with you em1885... these pictures are stunning... I wonder where are they from? I think it is her as well...
Hel.jpg
by the way I absolutely lvoed her with short her... her look from Vogue UK 1997...

yes wicked game era, but you're right the hair she has now really does suit her. She looks good with anything.

wow thanks! she looks amazing...

I suppose we will get Bazaar December cover... finally... a very long wait... I am hoping for very exciting results...

Helena Christensen walks with her mother in West Village, NYC, Oct 18 - HQs

celebutopia.net

Helena Christensen stops at Starbucks for a coffee and gets into a taxi on September 14, 2011 in New York, New York.

scanpix.no

Helena Christensen and her son Mingus are seen shopping for a Halloween costume in Greenwich Village, New York City, NY, USA on October 18, 2011

purepeople

Cover of Un-titled Project Volume #3
Helena Christensen By Guy Aroch
30297827004309636733512.jpg

un-titledproject.com

WOW! Helena and Guy have this amazing chemistry... this is sooooo sexy... is this a magazine?

UTP IS A BIANNUAL ART, FASHION & PHOTOGRAPHY BOOK AVAILABLE IN PRINT & ONLINE

Founded by former photo editor of Harper's Bazaar & current NYC photographer Dennis Golonka.

UTP is defined by the contributions of it's distinct artists. Works include personal essays, fashion, nudes, video, art and illustration.

Artists are given free reign to actualize, explore, aspire and share their personal visions.

Contributors range from art and fashion icons such as Philip-Lorca diCorcia, Guy Aroch, David Armstong, Christian Witkin, Tim Richmond, Malerie Marder and Terry Tsiolis to rising stars such as Aurel Schmidt, Thomas Giddings, Hugh Lippe, Slava Mogutin & Ben Morris and many more...
un-titledproject

okay here we go... snapshots from my electonic copy:

un-titledproject.com

^^Nice cover
I hear that the Duran Duran video is finally coming out this month... can't wait to see it!!!

this is what I expected... nothing more than something produced backstage... so far so good... cant wait to get my copy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TabooDresses
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->