Helena Christensen

Photo by Roxanne Lowit
tumblr_m2sc8sGM7T1qf4jgpo1_1280.jpg

roxannelowit.tumblr.com/

^^Helena seems to be promoting Triumph Essence FW 2011 Campaign, so I would guess the video was taken summer 2011.

i like how it is all about charity, poverty and she keeps asking questions about their expensive clothes;-) I am glad to know it is Ferragamo cos I really like this dress and she looks beautiful...

Chic Guide to Europe 2012
cos-helena-700x357-03.jpg

WHAT DOES EUROPE MEAN TO YOU?
Europe is a phenomenal place. I think one’s birthplace is a huge part of one’s being; Copenhagen is, therefore, always going to be where I feel at home. I feel very fortunate that
my work has taken me to some of Europe’s most incredible cities, and it always thrills me; there is always something new (or usually incredibly old) to see. Within such short distances, the towns, cities and villages that you see are all so different; the variety of social and physical landscapes is incredible.

WHAT IS YOUR SHOPPING STYLE?
Like a lot of people I like to shop, not usually in the traditional way; busy high streets and crowds of people do not make for the best experience. Making sure I keep a little free time when I am travelling is very precious to me. With my son based in New York, unless he is with me in Europe during the summer or Christmas holidays, my time is always limited. My diary is packed with shows, exhibitions, photoshoots – it never stops. So for me it becomes like a jigsaw, making sure that somewhere in my schedule there’s still a gap for some shopping.

WHAT MAKES A MEMORABLE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE?
When I can, I get out of the city. Sometimes it’s great to get out of the noise and traffic.
The Chic Outlet Shopping® Villages allow people to shop in the fresh air and beautiful
scenery, and to wander the luxury boutiques, browse and stop for coffee or a bite to eat.
cos-helena-700x357-02.jpg

Helena Christensen: Top Style tips

SAFARI CHIC
Safari-inspired wardrobes are on trend this season, blending neutral shades with exotic prints. Look for ethnic blouses from Matthew Williamson (Bicester Village and Fidenza Village)
mixed with classic accessories from Michael Kors (Fidenza Village, Ingolstadt Village and
Maasmechelen Village)

POWER PASTELS
The Spring/Summer 2012 palette is all about candy colours. Add luxurious texture with pastel
cashmere sweaters from Marni (La Vallée Village and Bicester Village) and Bally (Wertheim
Village, Ingolstadt Village and Las Rozas Village). To really rockthis trend, layer colours together for added impact.

SHINE ON
Metallic accessories deliver the perfect blend of luxe glamour. A thin silver belt from Temperley London (Bicester Village) is the ideal way to do this. Other great options are Jaeger (Kildare Village) or Class Roberto Cavalli (Fidenza Village).
chicoutletshopping.com

hope she does. I expect her there since most celebs who attend Hairy's annual pre bash usually go...

She fid attend Harry's party last year hut didnt go to the Met... Anyway lets hope she will ...

I love this image purely because it is quite different from what she's done lately... And it is very intense and not usual bohemian sexy Helena....

just bought Hunger magazine... it is huge! her editorial is amazing... no idea how to scan it though... cos the magazine is massive... there will be a special edition cover with Helena... the one from 175! so excited... will be selling in one place only from June... hopefully manage to get my hands on it... her editorial is silver/black which I find extremely original!

sadly the quality of the snapshots is very poor and does not showcase the effect of editorial very well...

mysnapshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hopsfie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->