Helena Christensen

http://claire.belliard.free.fr/claire_lindbergh/claire_lindbergh6/lind23.html

147-2.jpg

Gucci Glams Up Venice

Posted Aug 29th 2006 5:00PM by Martha Fischer
Filed under: Awards, Newsstand, Other Festivals
Because both Italian film festivals apparently need all the glitz and glamor they can get, the Venice Fest this year will see the awarding of the first (annual?) Gucci Group Award, created to recognize "personalities outside the movie industry who have made a remarkable artistic contribution to film over the past 18 months." The most prominent among the nominees is Australian singer/songwriter Nick Cave who recently moved into screenwriting; The Proposition, which he scripted, has received world-wide acclaim. In addition to Cave and two others, Helena Christensen (!) is nominated for her acting work in Allegro, as are Douglas Gordon and Philippe Parreno for their direction of the innovative soccer doc Zidane: A 21st Century Portrait.​

The winner will be announced on September 8 "during a gala ceremony held in the 14th century Palazzo Ducale on the Piazza San Marco." Ooh la la! Needless to say, all the attendees will be impeccably dressed.​

Helena Christensen
by Friedmann Hauss
Elle/France/1990

KissMissScan

Helena Christensen
by Firedmann Hauss
ELLE/France/12/1990

KissMissScan

Last edited by a moderator:
KissMiss said:
Helena Christensen
by Friedmann Hauss
Elle/France/1990

OMG :shock::woot: that first pic is one of the best pictures I have ever seen of Helena, rare to me, karma for Kissmiss.

Joseph26 said:
:shock::shock: W+O+W, great news! finally a real Super being recognized as a serious actress.

Its great because she seems like a really talented person, not that i know her:innocent:

KissMiss said:

This is really quite pleasant to hear as she seems to be really talanted what doubles my respect to her...truly to say i always wanted to see her as a 007 girl;-) it would be nice:D her eyes are something magnificent;-) do u remember the pix taken 2 years ago at the beach of San Tropez or Nice...she was something like Ursula Andres coming out of sea;-)​

since the beginning of the 90's she was interested in movies, I wonder why she didnt act before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyboutique
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->