Helena Christensen

f11380668129124_b.jpg

[hoeltschi.com]

HELENA IN CHRISTIAN DIOS!

all pics is from spain fashion magazine

i buy in chile and to copy them for you KISSMISS

flirck.com​

I'm so upset nothing new of Helena such a long time. Where is she any news?

no news here :( just this ebay pic of the Super Supers, the VERSACE babes.:rolleyes:

Beverly Peele, Emma Sjoeberg, Elaine Irwin, Cindy C, Stephanie Seymour, Niki Taylor (16 years old :woot:), Carla Bruni, Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell, Yasmeen Ghauri, Nadege, our Helena C, super Linda and Karen Mulder, wow I miss those supermodel golden years.

Attachments

• 63_3.jpg
    63_3.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I WANT that Versace pic. Classic! I have a smaller version that cuts out about half of them.

Pierre Balmain
H/C - F/W 1996

firstview

one of my fav shows

www.fashionweekdaily.com
picsrvfashionweekdailyiifj4.jpg

Two for Tee
Helena Christensen's Tokyo team-up

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

1.gif
1.gif
javascript:openRMAWithDetails(400032,1,240,300)
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

1.gif
1.gif
(TOKYO) Helena Christensen
jetted into Tokyo Tuesday for a party celebrating her new collaboration with artist and designer Ritsuko Shirahama. The Danish supermodel’s photos, most of which feature herself and her son, Mingus, were screened onto fabric and made into tee shirts that Shirahama subsequently used as fabric for some of her designs. Shirahama currently also has an exhibition entitled “Ritsuko Shirahama meets Helena Christensen” in her Tokyo store featuring many of Christensen’s photos. “They’re sweet and personal images,” the model said, clad in one of her photo tees. The cocktail party, held at Italian restaurant Salvatore Cuomo Bros. high atop a soaring skyscraper, boasted panoramic views of the city, but Christensen was nevertheless homesick and admitted she couldn’t wait to head back to Denmark. “I love Tokyo and ate too much Japanese food,” she sighed. “I feel like a fish now.”

cosmocat said:
www.fashionweekdaily.com

Two for Tee
Helena Christensen's Tokyo team-up

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

1.gif
1.gif
(TOKYO) Helena Christensen
jetted into Tokyo Tuesday for a party celebrating her new collaboration with artist and designer Ritsuko Shirahama. The Danish supermodel’s photos, most of which feature herself and her son, Mingus, were screened onto fabric and made into tee shirts that Shirahama subsequently used as fabric for some of her designs. Shirahama currently also has an exhibition entitled “Ritsuko Shirahama meets Helena Christensen” in her Tokyo store featuring many of Christensen’s photos. “They’re sweet and personal images,” the model said, clad in one of her photo tees. The cocktail party, held at Italian restaurant Salvatore Cuomo Bros. high atop a soaring skyscraper, boasted panoramic views of the city, but Christensen was nevertheless homesick and admitted she couldn’t wait to head back to Denmark. “I love Tokyo and ate too much Japanese food,” she sighed. “I feel like a fish now.”

Wow Cosmocat great News Thank U...can;t wait to see these ads...and this picture is so lovely

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno if these were posted or not.......forgive me if they were!
fash-662.jpg
fash1582.jpg

usemycomputer.com

Laska said:
Dunno if these were posted or not.......forgive me if they were!

usemycomputer.com

I dont know whether they were posted before...of course I've seen them before but it's not important as they are really amazing ...Thank U

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDhouglas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->