Helena Christensen

hc01075.jpg
hc00638.jpg

usemycomputer.com

Laska...
No offence, but I think it doesn't make sense to upload pics that can be easily found eg via Google. It is all about rare & collectable items (like another Emilia's pics - by the way-Thanks Emilia - really great pic!)

Helena in her shop in NYC with co-owner Leif Sigersen, April 2005.

Dana Press

Well actually I'd have to disagree with you on that one. As much as collectables and rares are amazing and ofcourse contribute so much to the thread, the "common pics" that "can be easily obtained via google" or whatever also deserve a place on the thread. Because as far as I'm concerned when I come to visit a model's thread I expect to find all pictures rares or not in one place. That saves me a lot of time and effort having to go on dozens of websites many of which contain so many pop up ads etc.., to obtain the pics. And I'm sure it saves other people time as well. If we delete all the "easily obtained pics" we would decrease this thread by at least 20 pages or more

I agree with you Laska. Reposts bug me though. There should definitely be a possibility to edit your own posts even after a few minutes. Admins should also delete reposts, that would save space. There are SO many reposts in nearly every thread I'm sure. They just annoy me, I can't help it.

Yes I agree with you completely Emilia. Reposts annoy me as well, and as much as I do try to remember which pics were posted and which were not it's very hard (for me) to remember if the thread is long-ish. So If someone points out to me that i have re-posted the same picture, i would be absolutely delighted to remove it, however as you say it's impossible to delete your posts after a certain time....

Laska you are sweet and don't worry...
Thank you that u haven't found any offence in my comments as I just wanted to make you know about re-post...
but for any case I just want to say that I appreciate every effort of Helena's fan to post something and contribute to this thread somehow.
So please guys If I say to any1, even hesitating a lot, that there is repost don't be offended you can always tell it to me too...

Truly Urs

KissMiss:heart: :heart: :heart:

Emilia said:
Helena in her shop in NYC with co-owner Leif Sigersen, April 2005.

http://imageshack.us
http://imageshack.us

Dana Press

EMILIA!!!!

THank YOu I was looking for these pix such a long time...I love them and she truly loves her yellow shoes...

Chanel is Amazing too...

I don't have this enough reputation to give you Karma but u can take my fan-heart:D :heart: :flower:

Thank you KissMiss :flower:
Ofcourse I did not take offense to your comment! As a matter of fact it helps a lot when you say if a picture has been posted before or not, so I really appreciate you telling me! :smile:

ULTIMO
FALL/WINTER 2006-07

www.ultimo.co.uk

www.vogue.co.uk

note: strangly some pix from the last campaign are included in thecatalogue while some of the new one are omitted.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDhouglas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->