Helena Christensen

Ultimate Supermodel Helena Christensen joins Ultimo for another season

Building on the success of previous seasons, supermodel Helena Christensen launches the new Ultimo lingerie collection, bringing fabulous rich colours to Ultimo's exquisite designs.

The campaign with Helena started with the launch of the Spring Summer 2006 Collection and the brand has gone from strength to strength.

Helena Christensen said 'I am delighted to model the new collection from Ultimo. There is so much on offer as the Autumn Winter range offers innovative styles with designer brand quality.'

Ultimo, renowned for it's unique range of lingerie and swimwear, is the brainchild of Scottish entrepreneur Michelle Mone. Since the launch of the original Ultimo bra in 1999, Michelle has gone on to invent the Backless Body and Miracle Body.

Michelle Mone said: 'Following on from such great ambassadors as Penny Lancaster and Rachel Hunter, we feel that Helena is the perfect choice for Ultimo and I am sure you will agree with me that the images are simply stunning. When I see Helena grace publications like Vogue I always comment on how amazing she looks - now I can't believe that we have Helena representing Ultimo.'

ultimo.co.uk

:woot: :woot: :woot: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG:woot: :woot: :woot:

Her body is something unbelievale!!!

Thank U Emilia...

Yes it is, I just think the upper part of the bikini is too small. :P I'm sure that doesn't bother you guys though. :D :wink:

Emilia said:
Yes it is, I just think the upper part of the bikini is too small. :P I'm sure that doesn't bother you guys though. :D :wink:

Not at all dear not at all...they should do something like that in the F/W campaign of Ultimo as well;-)

From this months glamour uk 2006
sorry for the bad scan, I'm rubbish at scanning!

Vidcaps of a very sexy Revlon Ad from early 90's, Helena, Cindy and Claudia :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: they were posted in Cindyplanet.com but the guy didnt want to share the commercial :unsure::(

Attachments

• vidcap3.jpg
    vidcap3.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 8
  • vidcap4.jpg
    vidcap4.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 4
  • vidcap5.jpg
    vidcap5.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 5
  • vidcap6.jpg
    vidcap6.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 6
KissMiss said:
:woot: :woot: :woot: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG:woot: :woot: :woot:

Her body is something unbelievale!!!

Thank U Emilia...

I agree, spectacular body :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

thanks Emilia, Kismiss .... for all the pics.

Joseph26 said:
Vidcaps of a very sexy Revlon Ad from early 90's, Helena, Cindy and Claudia :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: they were posted in Cindyplanet.com but the guy didnt want to share the commercial :unsure::(

Wow would be nice to see it....Anyway thanx Joseph:D

wow, helena is soooo beautiful in those screencaps. :woot: she really is one of a kind

www.fashionweekdaily.com
Jovovich-Hawk presentation
picsrvfashionweekdailydy7.jpg

Dear Friends,

I need to inform you that this Friday I’m off for London where I’m going to spend 3 months to pursue the internship at international organization devoted to Human Rights vindication throughout the world. Well, I really feel the unique exposure of this opportunity but sadly, I won’t be in state to keep active here. Feels like in Mariah Carey’s song but with some interpretation of mine “When I left I lost a part of me is this something to believe …. We belong together ;-)”. Well I don’t really enjoy her music but it turned quite helpful here. And, if you feel like you want to say hi you can freely use the following e-mail [email protected]

Love you all,

Stay Well,

KissMiss

P.S. and by the way if anyone is up to replace me for 3 month to moderate my HelenaGroup please, let me know.

OMG we are going to miss you a lot, you are the soul of this thread =(

Kiss Miss you are going to be missed.
Thank you for your great contribution to this thread and see you soon.

Laska, I totally agree with your point. You have posted many pics of Helena I hadn't seen even through Google, so karma for all your efforts.

Bye Bye KissMiss! Good luck with everything! Thank you for your awesome contribution to this thread. You'll love London :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hopsfie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->