Hennes & Mauritz H&M S/S 07

retrogurl - thanks for the link to the press images! :flower: i honestly love the 50's stuff (i am totally into that era of clothing, along with the 40's). am looking forward to seeing this stuff IRL!

no prob!! i cant wait!

shopping247 said:
retrogurl - thanks for the link to the press images! :flower: i honestly love the 50's stuff (i am totally into that era of clothing, along with the 40's). am looking forward to seeing this stuff IRL!

I don't know really, wouldn't wear much of it. I do like the first coat though, beautiful color and I like the length and shape.

i went to h&m yesterday and the green plastic coat and orange coat is available now. but i didnt get both of them, looks too "barbie doll" to me haha

I like quite a lot of H&M designs but I hate the fabrics they use , they're always so weird.

I saw items from the new collection as well! I couldn't help thinking that the green plastic jacket was kinda awful-looking...right then I couldn't imagine anyone pulling it off in real life, but I'd love to be proved wrong ^_^

i think the green jacket is awful. im not sure how i feel about the shoes. they could be a lot better. but i guess any shoes is a step in the right direction. i think i was expecting their first season of shoes to be knockoffs of more reputable brands.

.francesca said:
OH YES! i MUST have that rust coloured chloe-ish jacket! :heart:
i wonder if iperlchen has seen that?!

and the green vinyl jacket is amazing too - could be my new raincoat.

the closest H&M to me is about 13 hours away, driving :doh: when does the spring line hit stores? and who will buy some for me if i can't get to one in time? :lol:

Don't bother! :doh:

I saw the rust coat in H&M a few days ago, and my heart leapt... that is until I tried it on. The fit was terrible, too wide around the shoulders and far too heavy on the shoulder pads - like a bad 80's throwback. Plus the length was too long, and the overall effect was just clumsy.

I don't know, it might be a different fit on you. But all I'm saying is, it's definitely not worth a 13 hours drive for..! :doh:

hm_shoes_012.jpg

i just realized i forgot to upload one pic, so here it is!

the shoes are nice, and if they're cheap I might get a pair of ballet flats..not liking the clothes collection (except for the jackets ofcourse :lol:)

doesn't look bad, but H&M stuff always looks better in pictures

i'm hating the s hoes though, esp. the wedges

The blue strapless dress looks so cute!! Can't wait to see it in the store!

I love it. I have allready picked put what I want:

Attachments

• hm_spring_retro_007.jpg
    hm_spring_retro_007.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 33
  • hm_spring_retro_012.jpg
    hm_spring_retro_012.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 25
  • hm_spring_retro_020.jpg
    hm_spring_retro_020.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 13
  • hm_spring_retro_025.jpg
    hm_spring_retro_025.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 8
I bought some very nice things online, yesterday..

This top, but is this Jessica Simpson...???

ML500_0105_061R_57001.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pradabananas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->