Hermès S/S 11 Paris

can't wait to see them bigger, nowfashion isn't working for me now..

I will miss you so much, Jean Paul! For a few magical seasons, he made Hermes clothes just as desirable as the bags.

Wow, this is beautiful, hes leaving on good terms, wow...

Definitely the best collection from today:heart: Very nice final collection from JPG^_^

can someone pls provide a link to the video...

it looks so good from these images...
i really want to get the full effect...
:P

thx in advance...
:flower:

Gorgeous looking collection! Kind of sad it's JPG's last one, I always prefer his work at Hermes to at his own label

HORSES!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for better pics and video. I'm going to miss Gaultier for Hermes.

Love it, it's the perfect Hermes collection

The hats give a fantastic touch too

I can always count on Hermes when everybody else fails... this looks downright chic and cool as usual. It's not much different to JPG's earlier collections but at the same time, there's creativity injected making it a new look. The use of the Kelly and the transparent blazer is amazing and the scarf braids were genius. :heart:

JPG has always presented understated elegance no matter what the theme is, he will surely be missed. I am now looking forward to Christophe Lemaire's debut, I can only hope that he will also deliver this kind of glam to the House of Hermes.

i was expecting more from this....whos going to take over after JPG?

killed it. i love it. so much. happy i just got my scarf tie from Hermes---it makes me so happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->