Hermès Sac Haut

Originally posted by BritBagLady@May 9th, 2004 - 7:55 am
Brian that's niiiice :blush: Cant your nearest Hermes store give you any info? :flower:

By the way, while I can see why people might not like the other bag you posted (I think its called a "sac fourre tout") I have a bit of a soft spot for it. They are beautifully made, lined and detailed. It just depends on what you like :blush:
There is no Hermes store nearest me... YET anyhow.

One is being built, and it is going to open sometime in 2005 or early 2006 :woot:

Which "other bag" were you referring to? The canvas one? If so, yes, I can also tell why not many people favor it. It looks kind of "simple" and "common" since it's canvas, but personally I have a soft spot for them as well :smile: They are just so nice and seem very durable, and canvas is a fabric that can really take a beating and still survive :innocent: I've had a lot of canvas messengers that've lasted years. I'll get an Hermes one eventually :blush:

Originally posted by chickonspeed@May 9th, 2004 - 8:41 am
Brian,

the Haut a Courroies generally comes only in the 32cm size, which is much smaller than the size that you posted. However, the bag is also available for special order in much larger sizes. I think the 32cm retails for about $6000 in a basic Hermes leather.

Certainly give Hermes a call for some definite word.
Thank you so much!! :flower: :flower:

I want to get one of the giant ones custom made, definitely :buzz:

Originally posted by sbbbjm@May 10th, 2004 - 2:05 pm
look what i found at the gap! $35 :P
And it actually looks a lot better than the Hermes version. :ninja:

in case anyone is still interested...

hachv9.jpg

I'm sorry to go like totally wayyyy off topic, but I found this pretty funny...

I thought the title of this thread was 'Hermes Sac Hunt'... :huh: :lol:

TheKiwi said:
I'm sorry to go like totally wayyyy off topic, but I found this pretty funny...

I thought the title of this thread was 'Hermes Sac Hunt'... :huh: :lol:

I still thought it was until I read your post :ninja:

Let's see if I can convince my butchy boyfriend to carry one <3

perty said:
in case anyone is still interested...

hachv9.jpg

The 50, 55 and 60 look like excellent weekender bags for a car trip. I think Naomi Campbell was pictured carrying one of those sizes at the end of her community service stint.

Hermes

weLL, my mom just bought Le Haut a Courrois sac. daRk Brown with silveR haRdwaRE!!! it's such a gorgeouS bag!!! it's in the HERMES museum! it's an original of Birkin

I think she means the Museum Hermes has of all thier bags...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->