Heroin Chic

That Sisley add is sick.

I never got Chloe's appeal. She's just not all that pretty or special or even talented to me as she's made out to be. She must have one hell of a manager.

:lol: I agree about Chloe.

The Sisley ad is more tacky and tasteless than heroin chic in my opinion.

tumblr_lm0vwixRNd1qb9bajo1_500.jpg
clandestineselkie.tumblr.com

Erin Wasson's Gucci ads in the early 00's. Funny how she was often styled to look like this when she actually looked quite healthy and fresh. Now she looks like this naturally :lol:

000000008232erinwassonf.jpg

000000093060erinwassonf.jpg

fmd

Heidi Mount has got the 'heroin chic' look, especially on the runway..

mdc / coacd / eastnews

I agree with you hysteria.

Personally, I just adore this style...I think that some people just looks awesome with dark circles around eyes, even without make up.

I sometimes see it in Codie Young.
27yyc5w.jpg

facebook.com/busymodels

Ugh, I hate Codie's eyes. They made her look ill..I know that it's not her fault cause she is born with this kind of eyes, though.

Everyone is hating Abbey lately, but I personally think that it's amazing how pure and clean look is she achieving when she is wearing no make up.

myspace.com/ourmountainourmountain

She looks awful now.

I am not sure is this like new new image. Anyway, I still don't think that her face looks awful, but her body yes.

She said in one interview that she wanted to look like a fairy or elf with the new look.

I am not sure is this like new new image. Anyway, I still don't think that her face looks awful, but her body yes.

She said in one interview that she wanted to look like a fairy or elf with the new look.

Codie's eyes are incredible. She's lucky to have them.
Abbeys body looks better than it has in recent years.

models.com

^What? You think Abbey's body is B E T T E R? :huh:

Yeah, I love Codie's eyes, too!

Yes. She looks much better than a year ago. Did you look at the photo?

I am having a hard time finding images for this but Megan Fox in some scenes of movie Jennifer's body got the look

filmofilia.com

Few things are less heroin chic than Megan Fox. As much as she wants to be Angelina, she just isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->